{21} Midoriya is best boi

**[m/n]'s POV

After we had completed and passed our test we all went off to cool down. I planned to go watch the other teams matches with Izuku, but first I wanted to talking with Katsuki, and hopefully it won't take too long.

I went around the building searching for Katsuki, looking into each room and each corridor. After a solid 10 to 15 minutes of searching I finally found him in one of the rooms at the end of the hallway. He was sitting on one of the chairs and had a deep frown on his face.

"There you are" I sighed as I slowly shook my head "I've been looking everywhere for you"

"What for?" he grunted not even turning his head to face me

"Oh you know~" I stride into the room letting the door shut behind me "just wishing you good luck before your exam." I sat next to him on one of the chairs "guess you won't be able to see whose 'better'" I put air quotes around the words, Katsuki whipped his head around and glared at me.

"Just say what you want and go" he growled

"Jeez, someone's in a mood" I huffed as I rolled my eyes, pausing for a few seconds before turned my body to properly face the blonde "Katsuki" I called out to him but he said nothing, I placed my hands on his thighs and lightly squeezed, I noticed him tense up a bit but I said nothing "Ka-tsu-ki~... look at me" he hesitated for a bit but he looked over at me with softer eyes "don't do anything dumb or harsh... you need to work together if you actually wanna pass. And listen to Izuku, you're both smart enough to figure out a way to pass. Together" he furrowed his eyebrows together, looked down at my hands that were on his lap then let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm serious."

"I'll do what I need to pass" he spat out

"Hopefully that includes teamwork" I rolled my eyes "cause knowing you—"

"Whatever, this has nothing to do with you anyways" he abruptly stood up, completely cutting me off and turned his back to me. "focus on yourself" I stood up right after, standing silently behind him, gazing at his back with a saddened look on my face. I reached my hand out to place on his shoulder but paused right before I touched him. I pulled my hands back, letting them flop down to my side, then let out a soft sign. Why do I even bother sometimes I chewed on my bottom lip.

"...Well, then..." I turn around and walked towards the door but paused for a short moment, then turned my head around to see Katsuki still had his back towards me. I felt my heart tug painfully in my chest. "...good luck" with that I left.

I made my way over to the monitor room where Uraraka, Midoriya, Yaomomo, Iida and Tsuyu-chan were. The moment I walked in the others all began to congratulate me.

"I'm really happy for you, [n/n]-chan!" Izuku

"Thanks, we couldn't have done it without Yaomomo" I smiled "who's going right now?"

"Sero and Mineta just started" Uraraka said

"Damn, I missed a lot of matches" I awkwardly scratched my nape "but after that it's your turn right, Izuku?"

"Yeah" he laughed anxiously, I walked close to him and out my hands around him shoulder and leaned my head on the top of his head.

"You'll manage somehow, you always do"

"Thanks." He beamed at me

We turned our attention back to the monitor to see that Mineta was running around from the Midnight, screaming and crying about how this was stupid and unfair etc.

"Oh well... t-there he goes" I stuttered out, sweat dropping at the side of my cheek