{41} Sugulite

**3rd person's POV

Just as Endeavour had said [m/n] got his first day off today since he started working with the man. He was definitely glad to be getting a day off and getting to see everyone and see what's been up with Midoriya.

He got ready for school and went to Bakugou's room to go to breakfast together.

"Knock knock" [m/n] said, mimicking the sound of him knocking against the blonde's door. Bakugou opened the door and was a little shocked to see [m/n] "I have a day off today" he explained before Bakugou could ask.

He walked into the room and wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck, pulling him down slightly so their foreheads were resting against each other

"Did you miss me?" He bit his lip as he pressed his body closer to Bakugou's

"It's not even 8am and you can't keep it in your pants" Bakugou couldn't help teasing his boyfriend.

"Can you blame me? I've barely seen you."

Bakugou smirked, wrapping his arms around [m/n]'s waist, his lips grazing over [m/n]'s

"Breakfast." He whispered against [m/n]'s lips before pulling back to get his backpack and left the room.

"Katsuki" [m/n] whined and followed after the blonde who kept walking forward to the elevator "jerk" he pouted.

"Oh dude!" [m/n] turned his head to see Kirishima walking out of his room as well "You got a day off?"

"Yeah" [m/n] grinned

"Everyone's gonna be so excited to see you, as expected, working for the number one isn't easy"

"You can say that again" [m/n] chuckled

As Kirishima said [m/n] was quickly surround by everyone greeting him and asking him about what it's like working with Endeavour, to which he happily and enthusiastically explained.

During the span of breakfast he confirmed to things, 1) something was definitely going on with Midoriya and 2) something was also off with Todoroki. [m/n] was pretty sure he knew what was up with Todoroki but he had no idea what would was bothering Midoriya.

Maybe Bakugou was right and it had to do with his work studies, but maybe it also had something to do with One For All. Either way it hurt him seeing Midoriya that way and he wanted to let him know he was here—regardless of whether Bakugou thinks he coddles Midoriya too much or not.

...

The first half of the day went by without anything significant happening. He had his morning classes as usual and thanks to his supplementary classes he still somewhat understood what was going on.

Emphasis on somewhat.

During their training, all the students that were participating in the work studies were clearly doing slightly better than the others. Their movements were quicker and certain, it wasn't just [m/n] that had been improving.

[m/n] smiled at that

Everyone's working hard, huh?

During lunch [m/n] sat with Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. [m/n] stirred his ramen and just as he brought the chopstick up to his lips he saw the way Midoriya had barely touched his food. He held each chopstick in his hand and stared down at his meal with dull eyes.

"Izuku?" [m/n] put his hand on his shoulder "Aren't you hungry?"

"I-I am! I'm eating!" His shoulders jerked and he began eating his port cutlet bowl