{53} A Fluke

**3rd person's POV

"You two will probably end up working with us more since Endeavour only wanted Shoto and [m/n] well, he still hasn't tossed you aside for some reason!" Burnin said referring to Bakugou and Midoriya.

"I'm pretty sure I'm meant to be offended?" [m/n] mumbled

"I came here because I was told I could see the number one pro hero work up close!" Bakugou yelled

"You'll see it! Calm down, Kacchan!"

"It's different from what I expected though" Todoroki said "I'll try talking to him"

Right then the massive door to Endeavour's office slide open and then man walked out.

"Shoto, Inferno, Deku, Bakugou... I'll be looking after you four."

[m/n] looked at the Bakugou and Midoriya with a wide grin on his face. Midoriya returned the smile, the excitement clear on his face and Bakugou kept the same scowl on his face but [m/n] could easily see the glint of anticipation in his eyes.

The four headed up to the changing rooms to gear up into their hero costume and met Endeavour in the training room. The same one where [m/n] had previously trained with Endeavour and at times Burnin.

"I will train you four" Endeavour stood in front group "But before that, Deku and Bakugou, tell me about yourselves. Tell me what you need to work on right now and what you can do. Inferno, you as well."

"I want to be able to control my power and perform to my fullest." Midoriya started

"You're quirk was a super strength so strong you hurt yourself... right?"

"Yes" Midoriya nodded "I found a way to control it enough to not injure myself. But... after all this time—" Midoriya began muttering away about his quirks recent development, much to Bakugou's annoyance.

"Show me."

Midoriya held out his hands and similar to back when they had mock interviews, a small wisp of green-black substance shot out

"If I concentrate and release just about as much as I can tolerate this is the most I can handle right now. If the output waivers it'll pour out and get out of control."

"What do you mean by 'perform at my fullest?'"

Midoriya went on to explain what this secondary power has the ability to do. Once Midoriya's able to get it under control he'll be able to use it like a whip. He began rambling once again about how many percent his body can handle, and how going over will lead to damages, etc.

"It's so long that I don't know what he's talking about!" Burnin cut in

"You get used to it" [m/n] grinned

"Analysing yourself, huh?" Todoroki said

"So annoying" Bakugou grunted

"So you're saying that you want to constantly be able to adjust back and forth when you're fighting?" Endeavour asked, summarising Midoriya's words

"Yes!"

"He understood him?!" [m/n] gawked

"You're not number one for nothing!" Burnin sputtered

"You've had trouble with your quirk I see... you were one of us, too, huh?" [m/n] and Midoriya exchanged a confused glance at Endeavour's words "Next, what about you?"

"I want to know what I can't do. That's what I came here to find out."

"So cheeky!" Burnin began laughing