{14} One hell of a fight (lil bit edited)

**3rd person POV

"READY?" The boys lowered their body in a fighting stance "START!!" Bakugou immediately begins to charge towards [m/n]. He'll start with a right swing! Just as [m/n] had thought Bakugou aimed an explosion at him with his right hand. [m/n] knew it was coming and was able to dodge it by sliding down between his legs and got behind him. "AMAZING! HE DODGED IT!" The [h/c] haired male grabs Bakugou's legs and yanks it hard, causing the blonde to fall over. [m/n] then gets up quickly from the ground and jumps unto Bakugou in order to hold him in place. However, he only had Bakugou pinned down for a few seconds because the blonde was able to push himself off the ground, using his explosions for a bigger push. This force pushed [m/n] back, but he did a back flip and regained his balance. Bakugou turned around to face [m/n], his body hunched over and his palms producing mini explosions.

"Flame on!" Both of his hands burst into flames and he sent a fireball at Bakugou but he was able to dodge it fairly easily. [m/n] sent one after the other, over and over again, but Bakugou was able to dodge them all, each time getting closer and closer to the other. After dodging several balls of flame he used his explosions to propel him forward straight to [m/n]. He moved so fast that this time [m/n] wasn't able to dodge it.

"Stun Grenade!" Bakugou aimed several mini explosion to [m/n] who quickly put his arms in front of him in an 'X' form. He was blown back and began flying to the boundary line, though, he used a fire blast to slow down and keep from going out of bounds.

"Guess I have no choice but to go all out on you" [m/n] said as he unzipped his jacket and flung it on the ground, revealing his bare chest as well as his bandaged up arms from cutting. He, however, didn't notice Bakugou's expression change, first his eyes went wide but quickly went back to his default scowl. This fucking idiot the blonde thought angrily. "Flame on!" [m/n]'s entire arm burst into flames, burning off the bandages. He clasped his hands together and sent a large continuous blast of fire towards Bakugou. Bakugou then used his explosion to jump into the air in order to avoid getting hit by the fire. Gotcha [m/n] smirked, with Bakugou in the air he quickly changed his attack, he unclasped his hands and send two separate continuous blast of fire on each side of Bakugou. So he can't escape and only has two ways to go, up or down. Bakugou dropped down and instantly charged towards [m/n]. He stopped the fire blasts and took a deep inhale before breathing fire at the boy who was right in front of him.

The fire was inching closer and closer to the blonde but he didn't stop, instead he sent an explosion right into the fire hurling to him. The collision from both their quirks caused a huge explosion that sent [m/n] flying back and dragging on the floor. Luckily, he just barely managed to stay in bound.

"You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that, [m/n]" said boy stood up slowly

"Don't worry, i'm just getting started!" He dropped down to one knee and put his right hand flat on the ground and began creating a small line of fire that was headed right for Bakugou and it was moving fast. [m/n] made the fire circle around Bakugou, the moment it was formed he enlarged the flames to go above his height. This blocked Bakugou's sight, all he could see were flames, but before he could do something it reduced to nothingness and suddenly right in front of him was [m/n]. The [h/c] haired was hurling right towards him with flames on his feet like make shift rockets, he had his hand thrown back and balled up in a fist and set on fire. Seconds later he flung his fist forward, aiming for the jaw, but Bakugou was faster. He made an 'X' with his arms and blocked the punch from making impact with this face. He was, however, pushed back a bit so, before he could fully regain his balance [m/n] set his left foot on fire and did a spin kick aiming for his jaw again. This time Bakugou bent down and completely dodged the kick, then he lunged towards [m/n] and landed a hard punch right to his gut.