{27} Visitors

**3rd Person's POV

[m/n] sent a massive fire blast towards All Might, luckily he was able to dodge it in time but he was quickly met with a powerful punch from All For One that sent him crashing into the buildings behind him. He quickly jumped back to an upright position, spitting out the blood in his mouth. [m/n] then took a deep breathe and let out a big breathe of fire aimed right at the hero. The pro began running to his right to dodge the flame, but [m/n] pivoted his body so the flames would chase after him. All Might picked up a rock and chucked it at [m/n], which forced him to stop the fire breathe and jumped off to the side to avoid getting knocked out by the rock.

Think [m/n] think! There has to be a way to stop this!

His consciousness was slipping further away from him as the minutes went by. If he doesn't fix this now there was no coming back from this... what could he possibly do to—

Shinsou!

A lightbulb went off in [m/n]'s head, he had remember how Midoriya had gotten mind controlled by Shinsou during the sport festival. Midoriya had forced himself out of his trance by causing a large shock on his body.

If I can get All Might to punch me... it might work!

As [m/n] launched himself towards All Might he tried to will himself not to attack, but of course it didn't work. There were several flaws in this plan, 1) All Might didn't want to punch or kick him, he religiously avoided hurting [m/n] 2) even if All Might still wanted to punch him, [m/n]'s body was constantly on fire and it would roast the pro's skin off and 3) [m/n] couldn't stop attacking him, which left very little opening for the pro to actually harm him.

Damn it!

Now, [m/n] had formed his wings using his fire, this time they were much larger and grander than before. When All For One had tossed the pro into the sky [m/n] was flying towards him with his fired up fist thrown back, ready to throw the punch. He was able to land his first hit on the pro, a direct, clean, powerful, punch right to his gut, sending him crashing into the buildings behind him. [m/n] was floating there in the sky, staring at the large dust cloud that formed around the hero. His expression was blank but on inside he was losing it.

Shit! Stop it! I don't wanna do this anymore! This is my body! MY body!

Suddenly his wings extinguished and he was falling

"[m/n]!" Bakugou yelled out to him, unfortunately his attention had to be put back on the knife that Toga had just thrown towards him.

No, no, this is good! It might wake me up from this shit! fall! Fall! fa—

His wings came back seconds before he crashed and he was now hovering a few meters above the ground, he gently lowered himself down on his two feet.

Fucksake!!

"I know you're still in there, Young [l/n]!" All Might yelled as he fought off All For One "you can fight this! I know you can!"

"Always so optimistic, aren't you? All Might" the villain smirked "give it up, there's nothing you can do! He's too weak to fight off against it." All For One hooked his arm under All Might's from behind and held him in place. "end it"

[m/n] began walking towards All Might, making the flames on his right fist much hotter till it burned bright blue, much like Dabi's.

"Fight back, Young [l/n]!" All Might yelled as he struggled against All For One's hold

"[m/n]!" Bakugou yelled

I. Am. Not. Weak!

The flames on [m/n]'s left arm disappeared completely and he tightly gripped his left wrist with his right hand that was still on fire.