{50} Brawl

**3rd person's POV

As [m/n] had predicted the fight between these two team wasn't an easy fight for either of them. With Kuroiro and Tokoyami going up against each other—where Tokoyami revealed his new move 'Dark Fallen Angel' which allowed him to fly. And of course, Yaoyorozu and Kendo going up against each other in not only a battle of strategy but also going against each other one-on-one.

Both teams fought their hardest but in the end class B won this round.

"Ahh, so close!" [m/n] sighed

"I hope Yaoyorozu doesn't get discouraged again" Todoroki said

"She won't" [m/n] said confidently

"The class B team has a complete victory with a score of 4-0!" Vlad exclaimed "Class B, good job! Congratulations!"

"Stop the biased commentary!" Some of the class A students protested

"Stop!"

"Congratulations!!" He yelled completely ignoring them.

...

Since the damage from this match was a lot more compared to the first match and it would take another 2 hours before Komori's mushrooms, which were all over the place, disappeared. They decided to take a break as they moved to another location.

While the students were taking their break it didn't last long until Monoma started barking about class B winning this round and them being better than class A. You know, the usual. And of course Kendo came over to knock him out and drag him away from class A.

Meanwhile, [m/n] was chatting around with Shiozaki and Tetsutetsu.

"Wow, you're class has some insane people." [m/n] slowly shook his head in awe

"It's about time you guys took notice of us" Tetsutetsu scoffed

"Don't say that, you're starting to sound like Monoma" [m/n] chuckled

"You're going up against him in the end correct?" Shiozaki asked

"That I can't wait to see" Tetsutetsu nudged Shiozaki's side

"I'm gonna mop the floor with his ass" [m/n] smirked "I am looking forward to going up against Shinsou too"

"Yeah, his quirk was super scary in the sports festival"

"We once worked together and now you must go up against each other" Shiozaki clasped her hands together "I hope this doesn't affect your relationship"

"Don't worry" [m/n] shook his head "it won't"

"Anyways I'm pumped for my fight" Tetsutetsu grinned as he stared Todoroki down on the other side of the area.

"Right..." [m/n] slowly nodded "and after your fight is..." he scanned the area in search of Bakugou but didn't find him. "I'll be right back" he turned back to the two and waved at them. [m/n] went around the area searching for Bakugou "K—" [m/n] was about to call out to him but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth.

He had reached a more secluded area where he did in fact see Bakugou, but also Midoriya and All Might. It was obvious what they were talking about. He took a step backwards, keeping his hand over his mouth and slowly turned around the leave.

"Young [l/n]?"

He flinched and mentally cursed himself out. He turned back around and gave an awkward smile.

"[n/n]-chan?"

"H-Hey!" [m/n] waved and chuckled "I was just... looking for you guys. um— I wasn't ease dropping or anything. I didn't hear a thing... So I'll just let you uh— carry on" he cleared his throat, sweating profusely as Bakugou narrowed his eyes at him, then turned around and marched out of there, rejoining Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki.