{20} Final exam

**[m/n]'s POV

Finally it was the end of the written exams that had lasted for three consecutive days, let me repeat myself, three consecutive days. I will never be able to get used to this. I think I did a pretty decent job on the exams, I didn't get stomped in a lot of questions and I'm pretty sure I did way better in Japanese history in this test than I did in the midterms. Unfortunately, I don't think the same can be said for the math section. I'm really anxious that I didn't pass and instead failed again, but maybe I did alright, I might just be doubting myself too much... though I don't wanna get my hopes up. But that's a worry for future me to think about, for now I just need to focus on the practical exam that's coming up.

If it's just against robot then it shouldn't be a huge problem right?

...

It was now the day of the practical exam and we all headed over to the centre plaza, in our hero costume, where we will be having the exam. Right in front of us was Aizawa-sensei along with the other U.A. teachers. I suddenly have a bad feeling now...

"Now, we will begin the practical exam." Aizawa-sensei said "of course, it's possible to fail this exam, if you want to go to the training camp don't make stupid mistake. I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some sort of idea of what you'll be doing"

"We're fighting robot warriors like in the entrance exam, right!?" Kaminari yelled out excitedly while making the rock and roll sign

"Fireworks! curry! Test of courage!" Ashido shouted afterwards while pumping her fists in the air

"Too bad!" A sudden voice came out of the side of Aizawa's head "for various reasons the test will be different starting now!" Principal Nezu popped out of Aizawa-sensei's scarf

"Principal Nezu!?"

"Different?" In the background I could see Ashido and Kaminari had completely gone pale and were frozen in their positions.

"From now on we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work" he explained as he climbed down from Aizawa-sensei "...and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting!" He said "we'll have you form teams of two, and one team of three, to fight against one teacher!"

"Against... the teachers?"

"N-no way" I felt my insides were ready to spill

"In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting styles, grade, and interpersonal relationships. So here they are..." Aizawa-sensei went on to list the pairings "First, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and [l/n] are one team" my eyes went as wide as saucers "and they're fighting me"

"Eh?" My heart beat suddenly went up to double the speed which I'm pretty certain should be concerning me

"And Midoriya and Bakugou are one team" o..oh no... "and their opponent..." suddenly there was a figure from the sky that was coming right towards us and of course it was the one and only number one pro hero, All Might.

"I... will do it" this... this can't be good "work together to beat me, you two" I could feel Katsuki glaring at Izuku furiously and Izuku had a nervous sweat on the side of his cheeks. I grabbed the side of Katsuki's tank top and pulled him away so that I could move and stand between the two fo them.

Principal Nezu continued on in announcing the rest of the pairs and which teachers they would be going up against. In order from first to last it was, Kirishima and Sato against Cementos, Tokoyami and Asui against Ectoplasm, Ojiro and Iida against Power Loader, Yaomomo, Todoroki, and me against Aizawa-sensei, Uraraka and Aoyama against Thirteen, Kaminari and Ashido against Principal Nezu, Jiro and Koda against Present Mic, Shoji and Hagakure against Snipe, Sero and Mineta against Midnight, and finally Katsuki and Izuku against All Might.