{11} Let's team up

**[m/n]'s POV

Once Midnight sensei quickly explained the rules of the Calvary battle to us we were given 15 minutes to build our teams. Damn, who can I be a team with? I looked around for people that I could team up with. There's no way I could be with anyone from class 1-A, my eyes wondered around the whole stadium searching for possible teammates. My eyes landed on [s/s] who already seemed to have gotten her own team, she noticed me looking at her and winked. Bitch I rolled my eyes and looked away, then my eyes ended up watching Katsuki, he was surrounded by a bunch of other student begging him to be in their team. I sighed and went back to searching for a team, my eyes came to a stop when I saw the purple haired kid that had showed up to our class, I think he was from the general studies course. Maybe he knows [s/s], what a pity for him. I quickly walked over to him in hopes of teaming up with him.

"Hey, um..." I called out to him and he just looked me over with one eyebrow raised "do you happen to have a team?" I asked while scratching the back of my neck

"Why? Can't be a team with you're class A buddies" he question, I just gave him an uneasy look and sighed

"No, it's complicated" I dodged the question "so, do you have a team or not? And if not... can we be in a team?" I said almost pleading

"Alright" he agreed and my eyes lit up "but we still need two more people" I search around looking for someone who didn't seem to have a team yet. Then I noticed that there were two people from class B that were also looking around for other team members to join them. I grabbed... damn it, I don't even know his name yet. Anyways I just pulled him along with me in the direction of the two other students.

"Hey, I'm [l/n] [m/n]" I called out to them gaining their attention "let's all team up?" I recognized the guy, I think he said his name was Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Honestly, who allowed that? He was one of the guys that showed up to check out our class that day and called us cocky or whatever. The other student was a girl, she had green vines for hair, dull dark green eyes with long eye lashes. She was pretty and kinda cute...

"A team with you two?" Tetsu raised an eyebrow at me "aren't you a chump from class A?"

"That doesn't matter" I stare back at him with my eyes unwavering "I assure you with the four of us we'll advance to the next round"

"Cocky aren't you" he glared at me "you think just because it's a team with you, we'll be guaranteed victory"

"Idiot, I never said we'd win because of me" I crossed my arms over our chest "we have a pretty good set up, you with your steel quirk would be like an unbreakable wall so you'd be the one up front. And you..." I pointed at the green haired girl

"It's Shiozaki Ibara" she told me her name

"Shiozaki, I can tell that you can probably control your hair, make it longer and use it as a shield, right?" She nodded "together you and I can be great defense, blocking off the threats from either side of us" I noticed a small smile on her lips "and you..." I turned to face the purple haired kid

"Shinsuo" I noticed he had a little smirk on his face

"Shinsuo, I don't know what your quirk it yet, but I noticed that you lack a strong presence so with you on top it's easy for you to snatch the headbands off of the other's heads" he chuckled a little bit before looking up at me again

"You're basically saying we just stay low and snatch other teams points?" He tilted his head to the side and I nodded "funny, I had the same idea" this caused me to let out a small smile, then I looked to face back at Tetsu and Shiozaki.

"You guys in?" I asked again, and this time I was pleased that they both nodded "great"

"Let's talk more on strategy?" Shiozaki suggested, so we gather around and talked more on our plan and how we plan to succeed. Our plan was just as Shinsuo had said, we stay low and not get attention, avoid as much combat with other team and get point from the teams with less points and steadily build up our points. When time was almost up we went to collect our headband with our points on it. Our total points was 670.