{4} Pikachu

**[m/n]'s POV

After I said bye to Katsuki and Izuku, I headed toward battle ground C and waited in front of the gate like everyone else. Unfortunately [s/s] was also in the same battle ground as me. From my peripheral vision I could see her walking towards me. I let out a small groan before she reached me.

"Don't get your hopes to high, this is as close as you'll get to U.A."

"...so you think you're gonna make it?" I turned to face here, I looked her up and down, she was wearing shorts and a crop top. Even in this situation she's still trying to get attention.

"I know I'll make it" she put her hands on her hips

"I doubt you'll barely make it" I smirked

"I bet i'll make it the hero course and you won't" she gloated

"Oh my dear step sister" I put a hand on her shoulder "if you try really hard and if you're really lucky, you'll at least make it to general studies... oh, but you also have to be smart for that" I smiled sympathetically "oh well" I shrugged my shoulders. She slapped my hands off my shoulder

"Oh please, I'll be the only who makes it to the hero course, not y—"

"What are you waiting for? START!" Present Mic yelled

"Sayonara" I stuck my tongue out and ran into the battle ground. It wasn't long until I saw a robot, already a 3 pointer. "Flame on" I lit up my right arm on fire and lit the robot on fire until it melted to a pile of gooey metal. Right behind this one was another robot, a 2 pointer. This time I slide under the robot to avoid it's attack, I placed both hands on it and melted through the metal, then melted it from the inside. I ran and turned the corner with four robots heading towards me, all 1 pointers, I used my flames and propelled myself upward and landed on the first robots head, I melted it but kept it's head in tact. I lit the head on fire and kick it as hard as I could towards the second robot, blowing it up to pieces. I ate the flames that erupted from the robot and with my fire breathe I burned down the third and fourth robot. I kept running around the place destroying every robot I saw, collecting as much points as I could, at one point I bumped into [s/s].

"I hope a robot eats you" she stuck her tongue out at me then ran off, I rolled my eyes. I was about to take a turn but right up ahead I saw this blonde kid electrifying a robot but right behind him was another robot about to strike him, and it didn't look like he realized what was about to happen. I fired up my palm and blasted myself forward with my fire towards the guy.

"Watch out!" I yelled getting his attention, right before the robot got him I had pushed him out of the way and set the robot on fire at the same time. I had landed right on top of him, and now with this extreme close up I realized that he had a black lightening streak on his hair.

"Whoa... did you just fall for me?" He grinned

"Whoa... did you just say that? For real? I could come up with better pick up lines in my sleep" I said getting off of him and giving him a hand to help him up

"Well then... if we meet again we'll have to see, thanks for the save flame boy" he winked and began running off 

"Oh my god, can't you stop being a whore for one minute" I turned around to see [s/s]

"Well, I do get it from you" I gave a shit eating grin

"tch" she ran off again, and I did the same. I was able to get a couple more robots until there was a loud rumbling. I ran towards the direction of the noise and saw a bunch of students running away from the source. It was the 0 pointer and it was huge.