{31} Swapped

**3rd person's POV

[s/s] stirred around in her sleep for a few moments before her eyes fluttered open. She was met with the sight of someone's bulky chest instead of her room like she had expected. Her heart beat tripled as she sat up immediately, the sleepiness completely vanishing.

She stared down at the sleeping blonde in shock and completely disbelief. This must be a dream, it just had to be. She put a hand over her chest to calm herself down, that's when she noticed that something... important was very much missing.

She started vigorously groping at her chest before looking down to see that her chest was flat.

W H A T ?

She began patting down the rest of her body until her hands touched something that definitely wasn't there before.

Oh N O

She scurried out of the bed and headed into the bathroom to stare at the reflection in the mirror.

W-Why am I in [l/n]'s body??

She shut her eyes and took a few deep breathes, clenching and unclenching her fist.

"It's ok, maybe this is just a weird dream" she pinched herself several times to make sure "Ok... maybe this isn't just a weird dream" she whispered, running her hands through 'her' hair "wait... does this mean he's in my body" her tone full of horror. "it's fine, it's fine, this is fine" she chanted to herself as she walked out of the bathroom.

She noticed [m/n]'s phone on the bedside table buzzing like crazy, she unlocked the phone—thanks to face ID—and read through the text from herself

[s/s]: [S/S]!!

[s/s]: we need to talk

[s/s]: Meet me in front of the school building in 10 minutes!!

"How the fuck does he expect me to get ready in 10 minutes?" She scoffed

[s/s]: do NOT let anyone know what's going on!

[s/s]: DON'T LEAVE ME ON SEEN! ANSWER! I know your reading this!!

[m/n]: yeah, yeah! Ok!

[m/n]: chill, I'm freaking out too.

[m/n]: DON'T look at my naked body

[s/s]: gross, I'd rather carve my eyes out

[m/n]: then do it.

"Oi" [s/s] flinched at the sound of Bakugou's husky morning voice. She slowly turned around to face the blonde. Her legs turned to jelly at the sight of Bakugou with his messier hair, loose tank top, and low hung sweatpants standing not too far from her.

"M-Morning" she cleared her throat, not used to her voice being so deep "Morning, K-Katsuki"

"You feeling better?"

"U-Uhh, y-yeah, I'm ok" she chuckled nervously "I-I would love to chat, but I gotta be somewhere in like 10 minutes"

"Oh?"

"Y-Yeah" Bakugou stared at her, eyebrows knitting together in confusion

"What's wrong?"

Fuck

"Uhh..." [s/s] had to think quick, he forgot just how perceptive Bakugou was "i'm meeting up with [s/s]... that's why I'm on edge and acting really weird and like I'm not myself and stuff"

"Oh" Bakugou nodded slowly "don't do anything dumb" he gently ran his fingers through her hair, tucking the loose strand behind her ear. [s/s]'s breathe got stuck in her throat, eyes going wide and her knees so close to just giving up.