{23} Beasts' Forest

**[m/n]'s POV

So believe it or not I now have a boyfriend, and it was none other than one of my best friends Katsuki. It was definitely unexpected and not gonna lie I'm also high key freaking out. I've only dated once before, and it was with a girl from my junior high. Not gonna get into details but we dated for a bit over a year before we broke up. But now I started dating Katsuki which means I gotta have a chat with myself about my sexuality but that can wait. Besides, even though I'm a little worried about this and also really happy and excited. Every time I think about it I feel all warm inside and I can't help but smile.

Summer just started and I was already hit with this big change, and the training camp, which we're going to tomorrow, will probably also have unexpected surprises. But this one right now definitely takes the cake.

...

"U.A. has finished its first semester and started summer vacation." Aizawa was saying to us as we gathered around before going into the bus. "However, those of you trying to be heroes will not get a day of rest. At this training camp, we'll have you aim for even greater heights... for Plus Ultra."

"Yes sir!"

"I'm really excited for the training camp" I gently nudged Katsuki on the side "we'll probably have to do a lot of hardcore training, but it'll be fun, don't you think?"

"Either way I'm gonna come out on top" he grunted

"This isn't a competition" I rolled my eyes. And out of nowhere Uraraka, Kaminari, and Ashido started hopping around while yelling out 'Training camp! Training camp!' Over and over again. "Those three seem real excited, huh?" I chuckled at their ridiculousness

"What?? There are those in class A taking extra classes?!" Monoma from class B appeared before us. "Dose that mean you had people fail the finals?? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than class B?! How can that be?!" Luckily kendo was there to simply chop him on the back of his neck, instantly knocking him out.

"He irritates me so much..." Katsuki growled

"He actually has no chill" I rolled my eyes. I saw Izuku from the corner of my eyes and went to him "Izuku" I called to him "excited?"

"yeah, but also kinda nervous, what about you?"

"same, but I'm low key scared too" I chuckled "you know how U.A. can be sometimes"

"I know what you mean" he sighed

After we all got onto the bus and I sat next to Katsuki, our class got our own bus, everyone was talking excitedly and loudly to one another. Which meant that no one was paying any attention to us. I hesitated for a few seconds but then slipped my hands into Katsuki's and intertwined our fingers together. I felt a little tense at first but soon relaxed at the feeling of Katsuki gently rubbing his thumb over my hands, we didn't look at each other but we were both comfortable like this. And we ended up dozing off whilst leaning against each other.

It didn't feel like too long before we felt the bus pull to a stop, we both woke up, letting go of each others hands and looked outside.

"I wonder what we're stopping for" I muttered as we followed the others out of the bus. I saw Izuku again and went over to drape my arms around his shoulder "I-zu-ku!" I say in a sing song voice

"[n/n]-chan" he giggled

"What do you think we're stopping for?"

"No idea" he shrugs "Class B isn't here either"

"There's no point in stopping without reason" Aizawa-sensei suddenly says, gaining all of our attention.

"W-where's the bathroom?" Mineta ask as he desperately holds unto his crotch. But before his question could be acknowledged another voice appeared