{40} Two Secrets

**3rd person's POV

"Awesome! I got Edgeshot!" One of [m/n]'s kindergarten classmates yelped excitedly showing the hero card to [m/n], Midoriya, and Bakugou.

"So cool!" [m/n] gasped "Izuku, Katsuki! What did you get!?" The two opened their pack and pulled out the card inside

"All Might!" They both yelled

"What did you get, [n/n]-chan?"

The boy hastily ripped open his pack and pulled out his card

"Endeavour!" He squealed holding the card up to the sky with both hands

"Endeavour? Isn't he a little scary?" The other kid said looking at [m/n] a little skeptically

"That's just because of the fire!" [m/n] pouted "He's super cool and has his own agency and I like his quirk too."

"All Might is way better!" The boy argued "He's number one!"

"That doesn't matter!"

"Endeavour isn't all that"

"You take that back!"

"No, it's the truth!"

"Guys...don't fight" Midoriya whined while Bakugou was laughing in the back.

"No it's not! You don't know what you're talking about, weirdo" [m/n] jumped the boy without hesitation and the two started wrestling on the ground, screaming about which hero was better.

Eventually Midoriya convince, begged, Bakugou to help him pull them apart before someone got hurt. Someone being the other kid because [m/n] had gone fully feral on him.

.

.

.

.

.

[m/n] cringed at the memory, why did he have to remember that now of all time, he still had that card though, and more. Since that day the kid never spoke to [m/n] again, he didn't blame him.

Today was the first day of [m/n]'s work studies with Endeavour's Hero Agency. The now number one hero until they officially have the hero ranking ceremony. [m/n] took a deep breathe and lifted his hand up to knock on the large wooden door.

However, before his fist could make contact with the wood, the door was swung open and standing in front of him was, as expected, Endeavour.

"E-Endeavour! Good morning!" [m/n] quickly bowed to the man. Endeavour hummed and walked past [m/n]

"Follow me." [m/n] lifted his head up and followed closely behind the pro. The man lead them into the elevator and down to the underground floor. They walked down the hall and entered a large room through automatic sliding doors.

The room had white floors, walls and ceilings with ventilations of sorts, a side of the wall was made of glass.

"What...?" Was all [m/n] could say

"It's a training room" Endeavour explained "you can go all out in here without worry of causing damage"

"...We're gonna train?" [m/n]'s eyes went comically wide

"Technically yes. But it's more of an analysis on your quirk." The pro explained "I want to see the full extent of your quirk before taking you out on a patrol."

"And patrol?!—" [m/n] quickly cleared his throat and straighten himself up "I mean... yes sir!"

No fucking way!!