{38} Work Studies

A/N: I've officially started my new bnha villain male reader book! It's called 'Blood Bath' 

Would love for you guys to check it out if you haven't already! So far it's already at 87 reads total!

Anyways enjoy~

**3rd person's POV

"A newspaper?!" The class exclaimed

"Yeah. A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all" Aizawa informed the students who were all gathered in front of him in the dorm common area

"Whoa, that's kinda awesome!" [m/n] perked

"But won't it be a bit embarrassing" Kaminari said

"Why?"

"The sports festival was broadcasted around the country, right?"

"Don't get excited" Aizawa cut off the students excited banter "this article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you all living happily in the dorms, so he gave special permission. That why..."

Mineta, of course began going on about whether the reporter was going to be a woman and making inappropriate comments. And right on cue Aizawa wrapped him up in his clothe weapon to shut him up

"So you better not do anything like that"

"It's like he never learns" [m/n] slowly shook his head

"You don't have to be like that, Aizawa-sensei" A new voice appeared, everyone looked to their left to see a tall lanky man with messy hair and glasses who they assumed was the news reporter "I want to report on the U.A. students in their natural state in the dorms"

"Tokuda-san, I didn't say you could come in yet—"

"I was told I could be here from 8 pm to 6 pm. It's already time" Aizawa lowered his guard as Tokuda came and stood next to him in front of all the students "Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me today."

"Nice to meet you!" They all bowed

Tokuda then told them to just act naturally, and that he would occasionally asked them some questions but other than that they wouldn't need to do anything special

"He says that but when a camera is put on you it's natural to present yourself in a better light, right" [m/n] chuckled

"Just pretend he's not there" Bakugou shrugged

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately" Aizawa said "got it?"

"Yes sir! As the class representative of class 1-A I, Iida Tenya, Will carry out my duty—"

"—okay, then um—" the reporter cut him off "what would you usually be doing now?"

"Having breakfast!"

"You don't have to be so nervous" he awkwardly chuckled

...

The students then carried on with their day, as Iida said they began having breakfast together, sitting in their little groups and eating while Tokuda went around taking photos of each of them.

He came around to Bakugou who was eating with [m/n], he took a photo of Bakugou with his chopstick in his mouth and [m/n] was throwing up a peace sign next to him with a wide smile.

And the next photo was a close up of Bakugou's gremlin face jumping at the man which caused him to jumped back in panic and fall on the ground. Bakugou then began shoving the rest of his food into his mouth while [m/n] chuckled and smiled fondly at him.