{9} What the hell (edited)

Warning: if you are easily triggered then I suggest you skip this chapter. It got a little bit angsty, sorry [m/n]. Anyways you have been warned.

Enjoy~

**[m/n]'s POV

After the villain attack that happened in USJ, school was temporary closed the day after. The incident was all over the news so by the time I got home [s/m] and [s/f] bombarded me with thousands of questions.

"Yes, yes, I'm ok." I assured them for the hundredth time that day "I didn't get hurt, they sent low level villains so beating them up was easy."

"Is everyone else in your class ok?" [s/m] asked

"Everyone's ok, just Izuku and three teachers, but they'll be ok." I quickly explained.

"That's good, well dinner will be ready soon."

"Ok, I'll be down in a bit" I turned and went up stairs to my room, on the way I saw [s/s] coming out of her room so I quickly went into mine to avoid contact with her. I brought out the picture of me and my parent and laid down on my bed while holding the picture above me "papa... mama" I stared closely at the picture "...we went to USJ today, a rescue training place. But villains attacked so we didn't really get to do any rescue stuff. It was pretty intense seeing the fight between All Might and Nomu, the real power of the number one hero. Made me realize that I have a long way to go before becoming number one. But... the villains, one of them said that I looked familiar to him. Could it be the same ones you were talking about that day. They call themselves the league of villains." I slowly sat up and looked down at the picture "I wish you were here, I don't understand this at all, who's All For One? What was supposed to happen when I was six? And what were you involved in?" I paused for a moment and exhaled "I miss you" I ran my fingers through my hair, then I put the picture on my bedside table and changed out of my school uniform into black sweatpants and a black hoodie before heading down for dinner.

While we were eating I noticed that [s/s] didn't throw me any dirty looks, maybe she's done being a bitch. I hope it continues to remain like this because even after dinner she didn't stop me to make some bullshit comment or insult me. It was strange but very much invited, It feels a lot more peaceful without her bickering in my ear all the damn time. When I went back to my room I pulled out the book my parents gave me and continued studying it, making notes on the side. After almost two hours I felt really sleepy and immediately passed out on my bed, leaving the book on the desk.

For the next day, since it was our day off I met up with Katsuki after lunch and we trained together for a couple of hours. Afterwards Katsuki walked me back home and when I got inside I saw [s/s] giving me a dirty look.

"Jealous much?" I stared back at here with he same dirty look she was giving me.

"Tch" She rolled her eyes and walked away leaving me in a state shock.

'Tch' that's all? She usually says something like... 'go suck a dick' or something crude. Normally I should be happy that she's not being such a dick but I've lived with her long enough to know that whenever she gets less feisty it never ends well. Either she's in a bad mode so [s/m] and [s/f] will make us hang out and try to get me to make her feel better. Or she's planning something, so I better watch out for like a bucket of water spilling over my head or a stray cat hidden in my shower. Well, I can't really worry about her right now, I've got hero training to occupy my mind and I couldn't care less about her. School is starting tomorrow and I have a feeling things are about to get more serious.

The next morning I woke up late so I threw myself out of bed, took the quickest shower of my life, grabbed my stuff and flew down the stairs, I took a piece of pancake and shoved it in my mouth as I ran my ass to school. It was moments like this where I wish I had Iida's quirk. When I got to the school gate I had a couple of minutes before the first bell rang, so I properly tucked in my shirt, fixed my tie and jacket, properly put on my backpack and tied my shoelace. it's a miracle I didn't fall on my face. I quickly jogged to class and luckily I made it in time before the bell rang. When I entered everyone was talking about the USJ incident, I let out a breathe and quickly went to take my seat next to Katsuki. Suddenly Iida marched into the class.