{15} Thanks a lot Fate

**[m/n]'s POV

In the two days of rest that we were given we let our injuries heal before we would go back to school. In those two days I spent most of my time thinking about how I was going to apologize to Bakugou and everyone else in the class for being such a little bitch. I was locked up in my room for a vast majority of the time, only coming out to eat and going for a jogs before dinner because morning jogs just weren't an option. After the two days we were resuming school and hopefully things will be able to go back to normal. No more awkwardness, no more tension.

That morning on my way to school, [s/m] wanted me to go to school with [s/s] but I was like fuck that and left before she could convince me. The last thing I wanted to be even be in same vicinity as her, living together is bad enough. On my way to U.A. I was recognized by a bunch of strangers on the street.

"[l/n] [m/n]?" I looked up to see a lady waving at me "good job at the sports festival!"

"One of the top 4"

"Mommy, that was the guy that had the flame wings!" A little boy said to his mom "it was so cool!"

"Keep working hard!"

"Oh, thank you so much" I bowed to them and kept walking to school, with a little smile on my face. It was raining today and wonderfully I didn't bring my umbrella so I was jogging to school to avoid getting totally soaked. I still got soaked... When I got there I saw that Izuku was putting his umbrella away and in front of us was Iida walking away.

"Good morning, [n/n]-chan!" Izuku greeted me once he noticed that I was there

"Morning" I waved to him "are your injuries all healed up?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now"

"Good, please be careful not to break every single bone in your body. You pretty much gave me a heart attack" I pouted

"Hahah, don't worry, i'll be fine"

We walked into class together and everyone was in small groups taking about the sports festival and how people noticed them on the street. Alright, [m/n], you have to sort things out and quit being a little bitch. I thought to myself before silently heading to my seat next to Katsuki and siting down. The moment I sat down the door slide open and Aizawa-sensei walked in.

"Morning" he spoke in his usual groggy tone

"Good morning" I noticed that his bandages were gone but he just had a scar under his right eye.

"Today we're having a special hero informatics class today" he said getting right to the point, I felt the atmosphere get tense, everyone was probably thinking that we'd have some test or pop quiz or something. It was silent for a few agonizing seconds before he finally spoke again "code names. You'll be coming up with hero names"

"We're gonna do something exciting!"

He went on to explain to us how this is also related to some pro heroes scouting us, and that if they request us they are interested in our skills but that interest could drop by the time we graduate and blah blah blah. The important thing is code names, i've been thinking about a few hero names sometimes, now I just gotta select which one.

"And here are the totals for those with offers" Aizawa-sensei pressed on a remote and on the board appeared the name of the student and how many offers they got. Todoroki got 4123, Katsuki got 3556, I got 2136 how the fuck? Tokoyami got 360, Iida got 301 and it goes down the list. "In other years it's been more spread out but all eyes were on these three this year."

"Gah, there's just a big difference!" Kamianri threw his head back in frustration

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one" Aoyama pouted