{46} Preparations

**3rd person's POV

It was Saturday afternoon, Bakugou and Todoroki didn't have provisional licence training so the students of class 1A were gathered together in their own groups to work on their performance.

The band team were practicing the song in one corner, the effects team were sat together at the table writing out and planning what they would do during the performance, and the dance team were outside learning the choreography Ashido made.

"Oh, I like that idea!" Sero said "we'll need to talk to the dance team about it"

"Will we have enough people for it?"

"I'll go ask them" Kirishima said and left to go outside and talk to the dance team about their new idea.

Kirishima was gone for a bit but when he retuned he came back with he rest of the dance team who were going on a short break. 

"Izuku, how'd the dance stuff going" [m/n] asked his friend

"I think I'm slowly getting it!" He said excitedly "Eri-chan will be coming to the festival too, so I'm really looking forward to show her our performance."

"Eri-chan? That's great! Now we have to make sure it's gonna be epic" [m/n] cheered

"She's here right now so I'm gonna walk her around the school with Togata-senpai"

"Oh alright, I'll let you go get changed then" [m/n] ruffled his hair before allowing him to leave and return to his dorm.

At the same time the band team had also joined the group to take a short break.

"Oi [l/n], how the beauty pageant stuff going?" Kaminari asked as he took a sip of his juice

"You know the more I think about it the more I question if this is a good idea or not. But then I remember why I'm doing it and get all fired up again." [m/n] laughed "I just really wanna rub it in Monoma's face"

"Beating his ass is still an option" Bakugou grunted

"You have to perform right?" Jiro asked "what're you gonna do?"

"Hmm, that's a secret" [m/n] smirked

"Tonight let's all meet up in my room and plan out your outfit!" Ashido squealed excitedly

"I'll be able to help make something" Yaoyorozu clasped her hands together

"I can help with your make up!" Hagakure added

"I can help out too!" Kaminari exclaimed

"No way, girls and [l/n]-kun only"

"No fair!" Mineta whined "why does [l/n] get to hang out with all the girls, you guys won't even come into my room!"

"That's because I'm not gross" [m/n] deadpanned "anyways, you guys can see my outfit before the festival and my performance during it."

"Are you going to have enough time to head to the pageant after our concert?" Todoroki brought up

"We'll take care of clean up, so you can head over right after we're finished." Iida suggest

"Really? Thanks!" [m/n] smiled

.

.

.

That night after dinner all the girls and [m/n] met up in Ashido's room—much to Mineta and Kaminari's envy—to design an outfit for [m/n] in the beauty pageant

"That's also way too revealing" [m/n] screeched when he saw the sketch Ashido had of short shorts, thigh high boots, and a skin tight turtle neck.