{33} Team Daddy Issues

**3rd person's POV

Ok, all I have to do is take out two people's targets, and not get all of my targets hit. Seems... easy enough. [m/n] gulped as he ran forward, he wasn't sure where he was going, he just need to find someone and take them out.

"Th-There were 120 people taken out!?" Mera spoke in the speakers "one person took out a 120 people and passed...

"What?" [m/n] choked "Talk about overachieving"

"Um, well, I'm so surprised that I am awake now... it looks like they'll just keep coming now. Everyone, please do your best as quickly as possible."

"Shit... what if I fail... who could've taken out 120 people that fast? No—" [m/n] slapped both of his cheeks "Remember what Katsuki said, if I keep thinking I'm gonna fail, then I'm definitely gonna fail..."

[m/n] took a deep breathe and kept running forward, spots were being taken up fast and if he didn't hurry he would fall behind.

He made his way towards the large area with metal pipes, because he figured he could really let loose with his flames without having to worry about easily burning it all down.

"Let's see, things have been moving quickly. The current number of people who have passed is 52— no 53, they just keep coming" Mera announced "since there were people who took out more than two people, there are now 230 people who have failed. And just now the 54th person has passed—less than half left, hurry up! Finish!"

"I need to do like Mera-san says and hurry" [m/n] picked up his pace, he turned a sharp corner and ended up ramming into someone. "Shit" flame on— he quickly got up, both fist on fire, ready to attack but stopped and extinguished his flames when he saw who it was "Todoroki?"

"[l/n]"

"Sorry I— watch out!" [m/n] quickly pushed Todoroki out of the way of a ball that was hurling towards them, luckily it missed them both.

"That was pretty good" a new voice spoke, they both turned their heads to face the group of other students in colourful body suits. "As expected of U.A. students, you both made it to the top four right? Todoroki-kun and [l/n]-kun, was it?" The one in red sounded arrogant "it's just the two of you huh? Aren't you guys a little cocky"

"Would you believe me if I said we were actually alone and just bumped into each other?" [m/n] scoff, raising a challenging eyebrow at them

"Even if you are U.A. students, don't you think your being over confident"

"It's two against ten, you know? What're you gonna do?"

"Thanks— for saving us the trouble of finding you" Todoroki said lifting up his arm, getting ready to fight

"Well, we don't have choice but to beat you." [m/n] smirked "Flame on"

"Aren't you guys cool?"

A few of them jumped down towards them, throwing the balls towards the two. [m/n] stepped back as Todoroki made a quick wall of ice to block the incoming balls. He then used his ice to freeze their legs rendering them immobile.

"You guys... are you sure you watched the sports festival?" Todoroki scoffs

"Of course we watched it—!" The guy in red threw one of the nut bolts he had on him towards them and his quirk caused it to rapidly expand in size. Todoroki created another wall of ice to block it. He kept throwing more nut bolts and nails towards them, making it bigger, until eventually Todoroki's ice wall cracked.