{17} Nightmare

**3rd Person's POV

"Katsuki, I'm a bit worried now, I still haven't gotten a response from Izuku..." [m/n] was nervously chewed on his bottom lip as we stared at his phone.

"Whatever, the nerds probably just busy" Bakugou just rolled his eyes as he continued to put on his hero costume "your just being dramatic"

"...I hope your right" [m/n] let out a sigh. He changed into the jeans that Best Jeanist had given them. He tucked in the top of his original costume to the jeans. "You know... these aren't half bad" [m/n] checked himself out in the mirror, the top hugged his slender waist, the jeans were fitted around his thighs and it showed off his perky little butt. "Makes my ass look nice doesn't it, Katsuki?" [m/n] arched his back more so that his bum was sticking out more and he tilted his head back to catch Bakugou staring at him just in time.

"Stop acting like a whore idiot!" Bakugou quickly turned around but [m/n] still noticed the pink tint in his cheeks.

"What'd you suddenly get so shy for?" [m/n] laughed out loudly.

"tch"

...

When the two were done changing they met up with Best Jeanist in his office along with other sidekicks he had. Before they began, the pro hero styled their hair again to match the others, after that they were all gathered together before the pro hero.

"Regarding the incident last night in Hosu city in west Tokyo with the arrest of Hero Killer Stain and the villains that resembled the Nomu who attacked U.A. You are all probably worried about that right now. Yes, it's something I'm also very worried about. People tend to only pay attention to big events. However, it's especially at times like this were heroes need to remain calm..." [m/n] couldn't help but feel nauseous, he hoped that Midoriya was okay because the location he sent was from Hosu city. He had a feeling that something had happened and knowing Midoriya, he probably got involved in some way. "Chaos can sometimes tempt people and draw out the cruelty that lies sleeping inside their core. Which means, it will be business for us as usual today." Standing next to [m/n] was a quivering Bakugou, so enraged to the point that his whole body was trembling "let us brace our minds and bodies with out tight jeans"

"Sure, Best Jeanist!"

"Bakugou, [l/n], get ready, we're going on patrol again." The pro hero said to the two "I'll be expecting better performance today."

"Hai..." [m/n] felt his phone vibrate in his pocket I should probably leave it behind he quickly took a peak at the notification and felt a huge wave of relief seeing that it was from his broccoli friend. [m/n] didn't even read the text before frantically typing a response

[m/n]: IZUKU!!! I WAS SO WORRIED!!! I'll call you later tonight!

After that he quickly made a stop back in their shared room to drop off his phone and met up with Bakugou and Best Jeanist on the ground floor.

...

"Even though it's just a patrol don't let your guard down."

"Hai!"

"Right..." Bakugou half assed replied, nonchalantly looking around the area.

"This is sudden but here's a question." Best Jeanist began "Patrols are meant to deter villains from committing crimes, but they also have a secondary effect. What is it?"

"If we see the villain, we beat up right away!" Bakugou said with a devilish grin

"No"

"I guess... also show the citizen that they are protected and kind of like a reminder that we the heroes are here to protect them...?"