예순 넷 - चौसष्ट

"Did she received your call?" Jin asked to which Namjoon shook his head. Older ones were gathered in kitchen waiting for Gauravi to pick up the call. "This girl, what is she thinking? At least she should talk with him." He groaned putting the dirty bowl in sink.

"Hyung I can understand why is she doing that but I also know what Yoongi is going through." Hoseok said. "She is trying her best to keep us safe but in all that she is not able to do anything for Yoongi and herself."

"To hell with us. The least she could do is talk with Yoonki! He is getting worse day by day." Jin exclaimed.

"I am pretty sure she is no different herself. She is trying her best to not talk with him. If she does she might break into pieces and lose it all." Hoseok said staring into space.

"Hoseok-ah.."

"Ah, mianhae hyung but I think I understand her decision for refusing to talk with Yoongi." Hoseok said with a guilty smile on his face. He felt bad for his brother since he had been in situation like this before but he also knew why Gauravi took this decision.

"Hello Gauravi! Thank god you picked up the call!" Namjoon exclaimed. Other two perked up upon the hearing him. "I've been trying to call since yesterday!"

"Put it on speaker Namjoon-ah." Jin said rounding the counter, walking towards the other two. Namjoon nodded his head and held the phone between them with speaker mode on.

"I am sorry.." Her voice came out as whisper.

"Yah!" Jin screamed. "What do you think you are doing?" They could hear her sigh. "Wahhh jinja! She just sighed at me." Jin said bitterly chuckling.

"Hyung, hyung. Please." Hoseok said asking him to stop. Jin huffed crossing his arms. "Gauravi? gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)"

"Mr. Hoseok? Yeah, I guess." Gauravi chuckled. "I am sorry, I couldn't pick up the call yesterday. Everything was a mess and I got tangled in it. I just finished handling some errands." She explained.

"Gauravi?" Namjoon called, she hummed in return. "Are you sure you don't want to talk to him?" He asked. He didn't wished for any explanation because he somehow understood the situation she was in. All he cared for his brother and her, their relationship. There was silence from other side. For a second they thought she hung on them.

"I don't know Namjoon, I don't think I can do it." She said breathing heavily. Just from her voice they could feel the huge boulder resting on her chest. "I-please tell him, nothing has changed that I-I love him, I will protect him and you all at any cost."

"Gauravi-"

"Listen, I have to go. Please take care of him for me. And I am sorry." With that she hung up. All three of them sighed as the last beep sounded.

"I am worried about her." Hoseok said. "Do you remember when she told us about her being a bodyguard. Jungkook said something about her job. Do you think she is being fired?"

"I do remember that but she said she will protect us at any cost and I believe her." Jin answered nodding his head firmly.

"At what cost hyung? I am worried for them, even though we know the situation she is in, I still can't help but worry about hyung. What is going to happen to them and their relationship?" Namjoon asked.

"Didn't you hear her say. She loves him and nothing has changed." Jin answered smiling. "We should be for them as brothers now." He said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -