세 - तीन

Clearing his throat PD Bang raised his eyebrow at Taehyung's finger which was pointed at the girl who looked shocked at Taehyung's bust up.

"Uhh- What's his name again?" PD Bang asked.

"Taehyung. V, PD-nim." Namjoon answered.

"Ahh yes. Taehyung, it's bad to point fingers at others." He said signaling him to put his finger down.

"B-but - ouch!!" He exclaimed when Jin smacked his hand.

"Ha.Ha. He acts like a kid sometimes." Jin said grinning pulling Taehyung behind him.

"Ohkay." PD Bang said and turned towards the girl. "So where was I? Ah, yes! This is the new staff member. Everybody, this is Gauravi Apte." The girl shyly bowed. "And Gauravi this is BTS. Guys introduce yourself."

"Hi, I am Na-" Namjoon was interrupted before he could introduce himself.

"I don't think we should introduce ourselves. I think she already knows more than our names." Yoongi said narrowing his eyes at her.

"Yoongi" Jin warned.

"Well, he is not wrong but it's polite." PD Bang said eyeing Yoongi. "Whatever it is. Gauravi is here to help with TRP. She is a professional publicist so she knows what she has to do. So co-operate with her." PD Bang continued specially looking at Yoongi. "It's your comeback she'll be with you with every shows. She doesn't speak Korean but with Namjoon here I don't think that will be problem."

"Yes." Namjoon said smiling at Gauravi. She shyly smile back.

"Well, if you don't have queries you can leave." PD Bang said before moving to take his seat behind the office table.

"Wae? Wae (Why? Why) a fangirl?" Yoongi asked.

"I mean it's your decision we know, but why a fangirl. You never did that before. That to a international one." Namjoon asked as everyone nodded agreeing with him.

"Well, I think a fangirl is best for this job since she knows exactly what other fans want. Plus, she is professional too." PD Bang answered.

"That we'll see." Yoongi muttered glaring at her.

"Okay if you're done then please leave." PD Bang said opening some files. "Except Gauravi we have something to discuss."

Everyone nodded and left PD Bang's office.

"Yoongi hyung what was that?" Namjoon asked. All of them were gathered in break room.

"What was what?" He asked after slurping the ramen.

"Your rude talk."

"Well I don't agree with hiring her so I spoke if you find it rude then that's not my problem."

"Whatever it is, the decision is made. We have to co-operate." Namjoon looking at Yoongi who just rolled his eyes.

"But I am still scared. She was staring at me weird." Jimin muttered

"I kn-" Namjoon was about to speak when someone knocked on door and walked in. "Ahh Ms. Gauravi." Namjoon greeted standing up.

"Just Gauravi is fine." She said smiling at him. "I wanted to formally introduce myself and my work here."

"Ha!" Yoongi snorted. "More like make googly eyes at us." He said.

"Yoongi!" Jin scolded.

"What? It's not like she can understand us." Gauravi cleared her throat.

"Oh don't mind him. He didn't get much sleep so he is grumpy." Namjoon said.

"I understand." She nodded. "Well, I'm Gauravi Apte. I have worked with other stars as part of their management. Well, not with the k-pop stars but with American pop stars like Camilla Cabello, Shawn Mendes-"