서른 아홉 - एकोणचाळीस

"C-chong!! (G-gun!!)" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed pointing at the Gauravi with his eyes wide. Everyone turned towards Gauravi in shocked. Gauravi turned her head to side and glanced at her backside to see her gun was showing. It must be when she rushed here, she should have tucked it in well.

"Shit." She muttered throwing her head back in frustration. She pulled her shirt over the gun and turned towards the boys who were waiting for her explanation.

"Ma'am.."

"It's fine Joon." She said stopping Ha Joon again. "Ka? Ka aatach? (Why? Why now?)" She muttered rubbing her forehead. Her head was throbbing, her arm felt like it was about fell off.

"Ms. Gauravi-"

"I know, I know Mr. Namjoon. Just, just-"

"It's not that. You are bleeding!" He exclaimed pointing towards her arm. The blood was dripping by her fingers on the floor.

"Yah ppiii!!" Jin shouted.

"Noona!"

"God damn it!" Gauravi cursed again holding up her arm to stop blood from staining the ground.

"Ma'am let me see!" The medic shouted rushing around pulling out his equipment. Gauravi cursed again and ripped open her shirt hearing shouts from the boys again.

"Yah!! Have some shame will you!!" Jin shouted, they all have turned around facing their backs towards her.

"Sorry." Gauravi apologized. "I'm wearing clothes though." She said as she had on a slip tank top. She pulled out the gun placing it on the couch beside her.

"Ma'am!" The medic shouted making her flinched and everyone to turn around in worry.

"Geez what are you shouting for? I'm right here." She snapped at the medic who looked at her wide eyed.

"Your stitches are ripped open." He said.

"Well obviously." Gauravi rolled her eyes sighing in exhaustion. "Not the first time." She muttered wanting this to get over with.

"How many times?" Medic asked while cleaning the wound. Gauravi turned her head away not wanting to answer. Is it important in this situation? She thought rolling her eyes.

"Twice." Ha Joon answered for her. "Ma'am I told you to be careful."

"I was! It's you who didn't do the stitches right!" Gauravi exclaimed turning her head away again.

"I did it right it was you not being careful around the wound." Ha Joon simply stated, she was about to the retort back something but Ha Joon cut her off. "How is it?"

"Deep. Have to do six stitches since the wound got bigger with skin ripping apart every time." The medic answered checking the wound and turned around to pulling out syringe.

"Hey not that stuff!" Gauravi stopped him holding his arm.

"But ma'am-"

"My arm's already numb from the pain. Just do it without that." She said cringing at the syringe. The medic nodded making her let go of his hand. She sighed and relaxed back when her eyes fell on the boys. "You guys, you don't have to-, Ha Joon where is their manger?" She asked turning towards him.

"He got stuck. Asked us to look after them." Gauravi sighed again. "They'll here and we will be heading back to airport directly from here."

"What about Mr. Jimin doc? When will he wake up?" She hissed when the needle pierced into her skin.