삼십 오 - पस्तीस

"Noona, you are getting married?" Jungkook asked staring at his noona. He felt betrayed that his hyungs knew about it first and not him. "Why didn't you tell me first?" He pouted crossing his arms.

"But I-" Poor Gauravi was cut off.

"Yah, why are you outside your room? Weren't you told to stay inside?" Jin shouted glaring at him.

"But hyung...tomorrow we have concert and I need to get prepare for that." Jungkook whined.

"But rest-"

"Concert! Oh shit!" Gauravi exclaimed suddenly before sprinting off like whoosh.

"Wha-YAH DON'T RUN LIKE THAT!!" Jin shouted at her but she was long gone. "Why am I surrounded by immature brats?" Jin muttered rubbing his forehead in irritation.

"Noona.." Jungkook stared at where his noona had ran off. "Why did she run off for? A new mission?" Jungkook whispered to himself getting excited just thinking about it. Grinning to himself he turned around to follow. "Wha-Hyung!!" Jungkook whined when he was pulled back by his collar.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked turning him around.

"To prepare?" Jungkook grinned

"Wrong way." Namjoon said pulling Jungkook along with him.

"But-t Bu-"

"You are going to give her more problems if you keep doing this Jungkook." Namjoon said. Jungkook stared at him wide eyed. He knows? He thought. "You kept bugging her during her work didn't you? Which resulted in what happened that night." He doesn't. Jungkook let out a breath of relief.

"Reckless brat! It would cost her job if the new reaches other." Jin smacked him scolding.

"I know." Jungkook dropped his head in shame.

"Hmm, that's good you have realized your mistake. Now you know why you shouldn't bug her that much." Namjoon said. Jungkook nodded his meekly.

"Jungkookie are you feeling well now?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook sat beside him. They were gathered at the Hotel's gym. They as in Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon. Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook nodded his head still not over not getting to follow his noona. "Really? You don't look so?"

"Noona's getting married." He blurted out without thinking. The worried Taehyung suddenly turned into angry Taehyung.

"That's good. She will stay away from you." He said angrily making Jungkook turn towards him in shock.

"Wha-"

"After what happened its better that way." He huffed while Hoseok nodded who was eavesdropping the conversation.

"But hyung, what happened was all my fa-"

"No! You don't get to say anything." Taehyung stopped him before he could even explain.

"Wae? Wae? Why are you shouting about Tae?" Jimin who heard him came walking towards them Namjoon following behind.

"Noona's getting married hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed towards him. "And she didn't even tell me first!" He cried.