열 - दहा

"Pah pa pah! Ahh Jin hyung you missed the beat again." Hoseok sighed stopping the music and shaking his head.

"Arghhh!" Sudden shout of frustration caused everyone's attention to snap towards it. "Jin hyung!" Jungkook whined in frustration.

"Wae? Wae? What is it with you?" Jin asked in offended position, ready to fight Jungkook.

"Can you not make mistakes anymore, I am tired and Hobi hyung won't let us go until we get this choreo right." He whined glaring at Jin.

"Yah, yah stob it okay? Hobi glaring at me is enough to make me nervous, not you too." Jin said sighing and walking towards a chair to calm down from all the jumping. "And since when did you started getting tired huh?"

"Uhh well I didn't get good rest last night." Jungkook reasoned while plopping down on floor.

"How come? We had whole evening to night to rest." Namjoon said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes, he didn't. He did came late to our room last night." Taehyung suddenly added. "Where were you Kookie?"

"Uh.." Abort mission Jk, abort mission. You have been caught. Jungkook stuttered with eyes wide trying to find reasons.

"He was up late night talking with his new noona." Yoongi grunted from behind.

"New noona?" Hoseok asked.

"No!" Jungkook quickly denied not wanting to drag his fellow agent with him but looking at how Yoongi glared at him, he corrected himself. "W-well I mean yes, I was up till late but! But, because I was hungry. I found some snacks, not wanting to get caught I went to staff room to hide unknowingly-"

"Dumbass." Jimin coughed from side causing to Jungkook to glare at him.

"I accept it was dumb but I was hungry! Long story short, Gauravi noona caught me and scolded me for being sneaky that's all." Jungkook explained.

"That dumb bitch doesn't have any right to scold you." Yoongi grunted again.

"Yoongi!" Jin scolded throwing empty water bottle at him.

"What the-" Another bottle was thrown at him.

"Don't you dare curse in front of the kids!"

"What! Jimin just cursed in front of you few seconds ago and they are not young anymore. For fuck's sake, the youngest is twenty fucking one years old!" Yoongi exclaimed deliberately cursing more just to get on Jin's nerves.

"Yah, yoongi! Stob it and Jimin didn't curse he coughed for your kind information." Jin said making Yoongi roll his eyes. " Yah, you don't roll your eyes at me!"

"Look, I'm doing it again." Yoongi did as he said. "What are you going to about it huh?" Yoongi challenged. It was quite amusing to others to see the eldest quarrelling like kids.

"Okay, okay Jin hyung stop it." Namjoon said as he walked and held back Jin who was about to jump at Yoongi.

"Ohhh look at it. Appa calming down eomma. How cute." Jimin commented snickering.

"And Jimin stop following armies memes and jokes." Namjoon said rolling his eyes at Jimin.

"Wae? They are funny!"

"Oh yes indeed they are. And you know what's also funny? They ship you and Suga hyung, YOONMIN! And you are bottom!" Jungkook said laughing and high-fiving Taehyung who had held his hand up for it.

"Oh yeah, well they also ship you and Taehyung. And what do they call you? TAEKOOK!" Jimin reverted back with his hands on his waist.

"At least I top, unlike you." Jungkook laughed again.