스물 - वीस

"Ben I am screwed." Gauravi cried holding phone to her ear. They were back from Busan and now she was standing at her new found place in the Bighit Entertainment building that is beside a dustbin in parking area.

"Well you were screwed since you set your foot on earth for the first time."

"No Ben! That's not it. I fucked up and I mean literally. Like I fucked someone!"

"Jeezz, are you planning to make me deaf or something! Stop shouting woman!" Ben shouted back in return. "And since when it started mattering? You have been in intimate relationships since you left your home and moved to States. I wonder what your mom would think after hearing this, jeez I myself feel disappointed in you, Gauravi. This is not how your family and I raised you."

"Stop fucking nagging at me like mother. I am in a fucking dilemma right now, I don't need your scoldings, I need advice Ben! ADVICE!"

"WELL MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU NEED YOU ARSE BEATEN RED SO NEXT TIME YOU WON'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!" Ben screamed and finished it with heavily breathing.

"Jeez, you sure can scream." Gauravi muttered scared for life now.

"Yes and I can beat your arse too."

"Okay, okay I am sorry. I won't do shit like this again. But Ben I really need your advice." Gauravi pleaded as she stepped on the cigarette butt before picking it up and tossing it in the dustbin beside her.

"Who did you sleep with?"

"Umm someone important?"

"How important?"

"Uh someone really important?"

"Jeezz Gauravi what were you thinking? You are really screwed now."

"Gosh I know, you don't need to remind me." Gauravi groaned pinching the bridge of her nose. "What should I do now Ben?" Ben suddenly giggled. "What are you giggling for?"

"You know, last night you called me Benny." He giggled again.

"And that's what I really want to hear right now." Gauravi said rolling her eyes.

"Wel-"

"Wait a sec, someone else is calling me." Gauravi interrupted pulling her phone away from her ear. "Daeun? What is she calling for?" She asked more to herself. "Hey, Ben I'll call you later okay?"

"K bye, don't worry too much, it will be fine. Take care, love you."

"Okay bye." Gauravi greeted him bye and ended the call. She quickly called back Daeun, thinking it must be important. "Hey bab-"

"Where the hell are you woman? You have been avoiding me since morning! You can't run away without giving me the details of your wild night." Daeun shouted from the other side not giving a chance to Gauravi to speak. "Now get your ass here before I hunt you down myself!"

"Uh.. Well you see I have some errands to run. I have to meet up with the security for some questioning or something."