열셋 - तेरा

"Fuck, can this job get any easier." Gauravi sighed as she went through her cell phone leaning against the bed post.

"I thought it was going difficult for you." Ben's voice echoed through the computer screen which sat in front of Gauravi. Rolling her eyes she sighed again.

"I was being sarcastic Ben."

"Well how should I know you were being sarcastic, I don't speak your alien language." Ben said glaring at her through the computer screen.

"Remind me again, why the fuck am I still talking with you?" Gauravi asked switching off her cellphone and tossing it aside.

"Because nobody wants to associate with dumb head like you, and you need friends and I am only the one who has guts to handle someone like you." He replied nonchalantly.

"Fuck off." She should him the middle finger.

"See this is what I exactly mean. For once talk like a normal human rather than a cursing sailor. I mean can you even speak a normal sentence without cursing?"

"Of course I can! I have been doing that since I got here. You don't how difficult it is to keep smiling when all you want is  to bash someone's fucking face!" She exclaimed showing her frustration as she threw the pillow which was sitting beside her, across the room.

"Agent Apte, let me remind you that you are assigned to protect others not to harm." He said staring at her in amusement. "And what did that poor pillow did to you huh? Go pick that up right now, young lady." He scolded earning a groan from her. "Now." Groaning again she stood up and stomped her way towards the pillow which laid on ground.

"Stupid ass pillow." She muttered picking it up.

"I can hear you young lady!"

"So what?!" She shouted back throwing her arms around in air.

"Yo-" Ding Dong. It was the bell that cut him off. "What kind of hotel room has this type of bell?" Ben asked to no one in particular. And yes, the bell was loud as hell, the one's we have in big mansion which goes Diiinnng Dooong.

"Apparently this hotel room." Gauravi said as she walked towards the door.

"Who is it?" Ben asked.

"Let me open the door first, dumb ass." She replied rolling her eyes. Ha Joon stood outside holding some papers. "Ha Joon, come in." She moved to side letting him in.

"Ha who?" Ben asked, if he had a way then he would have jumped out of the screen to see who was it.

"Don't mind it." She rolling her eyes as she closed the door behind her and walked towards the bed motioning Ha Joon to follow her.

"Huh why? Of course mind me. I wanna know who is it." He asserted.

"Have a seat." Gauravi said to Ha Joon, completely ignoring Ben. "So what is it?"

"Uh we got the information from her but it might be difficult for us unless company directly takes some actions."

"Hmm, I'll talk with them." Gauravi nodded.

"Here." Ha Joon handed her the papers that he had been holding since he walked into the room. "This is her information. She goes by Pumpkin Noona fansite. She is from China and this is not the first time that she had been following the boys. She-"

"Excuse me but I am still here. And Gauravi you can't just ignore me, I wanna see Ha whatever's face." Ben interrupted staring at Gauravi was going through the papers that Ha Joon had handed her.