발문 - समारोप

A Year Later.

"Gamsahabnida!" The seven boys bowed towards their fans who cheered loudly at top of their voices.

"Thank you everyone!" Namjoon shouted running around the stage. "Thank you all for the support and cheers!"

"AMIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Yoongi shouted in his mic. Jungkook copied his hyung hitting another note making everyone cheer and laugh at the older-younger duo.

"AMI! BORAHAE!" Taehyung screamed grinning at his fans. He held his mic between his thighs and started making hearts in every possible way. The fans cheered louder as the Hoseok and Jin laughed pointing fingers at his silliness.

"Yah, yah stop." Hoseok laughed. "AMI, thank you for everything. It was because of your support that help us go through these difficult times. So, thank you, thank you, thank you for everything." Hoseok bowed before making finger hearts at his fans. The fans awed cheering again.

"No, guys, past year was really difficult for us. It was your love and support that made us strong and today here we are standing in front of you all." Namjoon smiled as others gathered around grabbing each other's hands. "So, thank you for everything." They bowed again "Army take care and be safe! See you again soon!" Namjoon screamed stepping back.

"Saranghae Ami!" Jimin shouted as one by one they walked off the stage leaving their fans cry, some in happiness, some in sadness.

"Wahhh...today was awesome! It felt good doing this after almost a year." Hoseok said smiling at his brothers.

"Yes. It's been a while since we had a concert and after what had happened it felt really good meeting our fans." Namjoon agreed nodding his head.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jimin asked leaning his sweaty body on Yoongi who made a face and stepped back in disgust. Jimin grinned deliberately doing it again.

"Yah, Jimin-ah!" Yoongi groaned pushing him away and went back to his phone. Jimin stepped near him without making any body contact, he asked.

"Are you checking for noona's message?" Yoongi glanced at him before nodding his head.

"That pabo had been doing this since she's gone." Jin said from behind them. "Did you know, he took his phone with himself during the concert?"

"I don't want to miss her text or call." Yoongi replied glancing back at Jin.

"Wah! Jinja!" Jin laughed. "What were you going to do if she had call you during the concert? Were you going to answer her on stage?" Jin laughed but stopped when he noticed the look on Yoongi's face. "You seriously?" Yoongi just nodded his head making Jin smack his head. "Whatever! As if she was going to call you? Does she even texts you?"

"She does. But last few days she had been busy, but she still calls whenever she's free. We couldn't video chat though since she said she was on her job. After I got discharged from hospital, we didn't video chat at all. Maybe I should ask her if she could."

"Yah look at him talk." Jin said shaking his head. "She doesn't even text me back." He huffed crossing his arms.

"Hyung that's because you unnecessarily keep nagging at her." Jimin said patting his shoulder and walking off.

"Not true! She just talks with her lover. She forgot about us, especially me who fed her every time she came over. Right Namjoon-ah?" Jin asked turning towards Namjoon who was walking beside him.

"Umm..."Namjoon avoided his eyes not knowing how to reply.

"Mwo?" Jin asked when Namjoon didn't say anything. "Hoseok-ah?" He turned towards Hoseok who smiled guiltily and shrugged his shoulders. "Wahhh jinja!"