서른 일곱 - सदोतीस

Jungkook had gone to stage with worry still on his mind. His noona has told him to forget about what had happened but he couldn't help but just worry about it. Yoongi hyung has spit it out in front of all staff members. Her job was at stake just because of his recklessness. If he hadn't ran away after being scolded by noona then this wouldn't have happened. Jungkook walked on to the stage and suddenly his mind was filled with cheers and shouts from Army.

'No, I must focus now. I will think about the noona afterwards. After all I've promised her.' With that Jungkook ran on the platform greeting his fans.

"Everyone be alert. Slight suspicious movement and you take action." Gauravi said through her microphone. "I'll be heading towards Gate C." She said making her way from the back stage to Gate C. They had placed guards at every entrance and exits, in between the crowds some walking through as security guards and some undercover. Gauravi's team didn't want to take any risk at all with recent turn of events. The airport, lifters and then a teenager attacking on impulse. They couldn't risk it even if the one of the three weren't with vicious intents. They couldn't just believe that some lifters wouldn't hurt the client. It could be anyone, literally anyone in the crowd waiting for the right moment to act on its hatred just like that teenager who was coincidentally present there at hotel.

"Is everything alright?" Gauravi asked as she reached at her destination. Her team member nodded his head reporting that he had checked every person that had walked in through the gate. He pointed out the position of other five members that were undercover in the crowd near them. "Hmm good." She nodded looked up ahead at the stage. Gate C was the nearest to the stage so she could clearly see the boys. The seven idols jumped around doing what they love. She smiled seeing them look genuinely happy. It was her first time hearing them live even though she had been with them for six months now. She now knew why they were international stars even with language barrier. Even though the words were not understandable by their fans they still sang along because the way they sang, their voice conveyed the every feeling they wanted to share. She smiled watching Jungkook on the stage, her baby bunny looked so matured and grown up.

The song ended as boys rushed back to prepare for next stage. "I'll be heading back. Be alert." She started to head towards.

"Ma'am?" Her team member called. "Is it gonna be alright you going back there?" He asked causing her to furrow her eyebrows. "Umm everyone heard what happened back there." He said patting at the earpiece. Gauravi nodded understanding.

"Doesn't matter. I have my duty to do. And at the moment I think I would care any less about my duty just because of these matters." With that she turned around and left for back stage. Other matters doesn't matter now, not until she directly gets orders from head office. She will continue to do her duties not thinking about what others think about her.

She reached the backstage to see everyone rushing around fanning the boys, wiping the sweat, changing clothes. Jimin and Taehyung look quite relaxed than the other three members, Namjoon, Youngi and Hoseok. She walked towards them. Jimin looked up.

"Noona?"

"Hey, you guys were awesome out there." She smiled. Jimin smiled back. "Are they up next?" She asked pointing towards the three who were rushing to get ready. Jimin looked at them and then nodded. She smiled nodding back. Backing off from there to a corner, she instructed the team about the next stage starting in seconds and then turned back around. "Huh? Where did he go?" She looked around to see Jimin missing. "Mr. Taehyung? Where is Mr. Jimin?"

"Uh? He went restroom." Teahyung answered at which she nodded.

"Is anyone around the restroom near backstage?" She asked receiving negative in answer so she decided to follow Jimin just in case. She knew that a staff member must be around there but she didn't want to take any risks.

"Hmm.. hmm hm hm.." Jimin hummed a tune as he washed his hands in sink.

"Finally got you." Jimin snapped his head at sudden noise.

"Uh? Excuse me?" He quickly wiped his hands. The person standing before him was not someone he had seen around but he was wearing a staff id and dress code. "Umm-"

"Gosh, you guys do have one hell of security. It was so annoying to break through." The man said opening the first two buttons of his T-shirt. "Uh where did I keep it?Hmm..." He put his hand in his left pocket searching from something. "Not here." He grinned before putting his hand in left pocket

"Um- Are you a fan Mr...?" The man burst out laughing.

"Oh, you are quite a funny man." He said wiping his eyes. "You got me all wrong, Mr. Park. I'm not a fan but your personalized grim reaper. Ah! There it is!" He exclaimed pulling out a wooden piece. Jimin starred at him wondering what was he talking about. Grim reaper? What is that? And why was he happy pulling out wooden pieces from his pant pocket? Whatever it was, there was one thing he was sure of and that was something was definitely wrong with the man standing before him. His instincts were telling him to run. So he did.

"Uh uh uh. Not so fast Mr. Jimin." The man smirked holding a wooden knife in front of Jimin's face. "You think that I took this effort of breaking into your security just to let you go so easily huh? No, no, no, no." He laughed waving the knife.

"W-why?" Jimin stepped back in fear.

"Why? You tell me why? Is it because I don't like you or is it because someone doesn't like you?" He grinned. A psycho. This man is a psycho. Jimin's eyes widen in fear as he opened his mouth to scream. "Uh,uh,uh. Nobody's gonna hear you." The man held the knife on Jimin's neck. "You know why? Because your caretaker just left you in my hands." He devilishly grinned pressing the knife.

"Ah.." Jimin whimpered in pain as the knife cut through his skin. "P-please.."

"Ohh you are begging? Should I record this?" He grinned.

It's been five minutes since Gauravi had been standing outside the restroom waiting for Jimin. "What's taking him so long? Its good that he still has fifteen to twenty until he has to go on stage." Gauravi mumbled looking at her watch. "Should I knock?" She thought and knocked on the door twice.

"Mr. Jimin are you okay in there?"

A/N:

Hehehehe... Cliffhanger! See you guys on next Friday. Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with your pals.

 Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story with your pals

Love,
Alba💜

Love,Alba💜