예순 여덟 - अडुसष्ठ

"JIMIN-AH!" Jin exclaimed running towards Jimin who had walked into the house, Yoongi and Ha Joon following behind him. "Oh my god!" He cried embracing Jimin into his arms.

"Yoongi hyung?" Namjoon walked towards them with others following behind. Yoongi nodded his head, I am okay. That was his answer.

"Yah you pabo! What the hell were you thinking Jimin-ah!" Hoseok cried.

"Mianhae hyung..." Jimin apologized as Jin smacked his arms.

"Do you know how worried we were when we heard about what happened?! Only Jungkook returned, Yoongi was taken to hospital and you were missing! I almost had a heart attack!" Jin scolded.

"I apologize." Ha Joon bowed towards him.

"Ani, ani, why are you apologizing?" Jin shook his head.

"Ha Joon-sii, you shouldn't." Namjoon's firm voice said. Jimin gulped and looked away knowing that he was about to get scolded. Namjoon was pissed. "Jimin you know what you did right?"

"Ne, hyung. I am sorry. I was worried about Noona. She was hurt-"

"Do I have to repeat same thing over and over again? Do you think you are helping her with doing things like this? No! You are just making it difficult for her!" His voice raised. Wasn't he worried? Of course, he was worried. He felt like crying but he should do this no matter how hurt they felt after hearing those words. This wasn't the first time they had done something like this. They did same thing over and over again even after numerous warnings. "Why do you think she got hurt in first place? Huh!" He screamed.

"J-joon-ah..." Hoseok placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "I think they have realised their mistake." He calmly said. Namjoon let out a sign of relief and walked back to couch.

"H-hyung- I am sorry..." Jimin apologised again as tears rolled down his cheeks. Jin wiped his tears and hugged him close.

"It's okay. It's okay. Stop crying. He didn't mean to scold you. He is worried about you as much as we are Jimin-ah." Jin said patting Jimin's back who had started sobbing.

"I-I know. I-I am sorry hyung. I am really sorry-y." He cried apologising towards his hyungs.

"We know. Come on, stop crying and sit down first. Taehyungie bring some water for him." Hoseok asked taking Jimin's hand and dragging him to couch. Everyone settled down on couch. "Ha Joon-ssii, mianhae for causing you so much trouble." Hoseok said referring to earlier when they had panicked over Jimin and troubled Ha Joon for it.

"No problem. It is my job. If I had done my duty right then this wouldn't have happened." He said bowing down towards them.

"Ani, ani, ani. You shouldn't blame yourself Ha Joon-ssi. If you wouldn't have come than noona-" Jungkook stopped after realizing what would've happened. Noona was hurt and he couldn't do anything. She was shot in front of him, her head was bleeding, was she okay? I need to see her.

"She is fine. There is nothing major." Ha Joon answered his unasked questioned. Jungkook snapped his head towards him and then at Jimin and Yoongi who had met with noona. They both nodded their head. Jungkook sighed in relief thanking god for keeping his noona safe.

"Noona, her injuries, are they severe?" Taehyung who had entered with glasses of water asked. Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi glanced at each other before looking away ashamed. "Ha Joon-sii?"

"Umm she is fine." Ha Joon tried his best not knowing how they would take her having broken bones. He smiled for assuring that she was fine. Well, she looked fine, but doctor said she needed rest for days. "Umm, I know this isn't the right time but I need question Jungkook-sii, Jimin-sii and Yoongi-sii." Ha Joon said looking at the three.