열여덟 - अठरा

"And good! That's it! Thank you boys." The photography said. The boys bowed thanking each staff as they made their way towards make up room.

"Finally!" Hoseok yeeted, casually throwing his arm around Yoongi shoulder. "Hyung why are you so silent today?" Hoseok questioned, normally it would be Yoongi screaming and running in happiness after a photo shoot. "Huh? Huh?" He nudged wanting a reaction from him. Yoongi grumbled something and turned towards Hoseok.

"O-oh!" Hoseok flinched back seeing his glare. "Okay, I get it you are not in mood." Hoseok put up his hands in surrender and walked away from him. Yoongi huffed in annoyance and quickly walked towards makeup room. He just wanted to get this clothes off and go back to his bed. He needed a nice nap.

As soon as he reached he shrugged off his jacket and unbutton his shirt. Nap .Nap. Nap. I need a nice nap. He chanted while unbuttoning his shirt. "What is that Yoongi oppa?" Yoongi looked up to see Daeun pointing to his torso. "Wae?" Yoongi asked checking what was she pointing at. Then he saw it, the red blotch on his hip bones and on his V line disappearing under his pants.

Are you ready kitty kat?

"Oppa? Oppa!?"

"Huh? Ne? Ne." Yoongi looked at Daeun who had a worried look on her face. He looked at his hickeys again and cursed under his breath.

"Oppa are you okay?"

"Yes, yes I am okay. I scratched it, may be the shirt was too itchy." He reasoned waving her off and turned around to pick up his T-shirt to change into. He heard a gasp.

"Oppa! Your back is covered in scratches too!" He heard Daeun exclaimed. Closing his eyes he cursed again. "Fuck."

"Quickly changed into your clothes, I'll get ointment. The clothes! Who was incharge of the clothes?!" Daeun left shouting at top of her lungs. Yoongi sighed in relief when Daeun believed his lie. He quickly changed into his clothes before anyone else could notice it.

"Yoongi hyung, why was Daeun noona running and shouting like that?" Jimin asked as he walked in with other boys following behind him. Yoongi just shrugged in answer before plopping down on the sofa.

"Something must have happened. You know how clumsy she is." Namjoon said changing into his clothes.

"Look who's talking." Jin snorted causing others to snicker under their breath.

"Jin hyung!" Namjoon whined.

"Wae!"

"Stop teasing me will you? You have been doing that since the shoot!"

"Why? It's fun to tease you."

"Stop hyung"

"No stop."

"Umm excuse me?" A voice interrupted the quarreling of two adult children.

"Noona!" Taehyung jumped from his seat grinning. Everyone turned their attention towards the door to see Gauravi standing awkwardly smiling at Taehyung. Jungkook frowned at that.

"Noona what happened?" Jungkook asked narrowing his eyes at her.

"Umm Daeun wanted me to give this to Mr. Min." Gauravi said not meeting their eyes, the boys were standing half naked, she had glance and seen the glorious abs of Park Jimin. She avoided glancing at it again since she knew she would have no control over her eyes if that happened again.

"What is that?" Namjoon asked walking towards her.

"Uh ointment?" That came out as a question. Jeez why are these boys so fucking hot?! She screamed in her mind. "Gauri tharki sarkha vagu nakos, focus kar kaama var. (Gauri stop acting like a pervert, focus on your job.)"