오십 삼 - त्रेपन्न

"Ka? Ka? Ka? (Why? Why? Why?)" Gauravi muttered leaning her head on the table. After the barging scene at Yoongi's lab she had ran away from there, directly into security room to hid her embarrassed self.  She lifted her head as her chin rested on the table now. "Stupid coffee." She glared at the coffee mugs sitting in front of her eyes. "Argghhhh!" She groaned smacking her forehead on the table again. Why I had to lie like that?! She screamed in her mind groaning. She could've just said that she came to meet Yoongi. Why blurt out useless lies like that? That too in front of him.

"B-but they, they looked so close." She muttered thinking about close they were standing. Too close. He wasn't the one with close proximity like that. He hated that, then why they were standing soo close. And that lady, she-she was so beautiful. Her hair. Unconsciously Gauravi's hands moved to her hand. Plain black short hair, not even straight and silky like the lady's. Gauravi was pretty sure hers wouldn't be like bird's nest in morning unlike Gauravi's. Squeezing her eyes close she stopped her thoughts. "Stop! You are being insecure little bitch." She scolded herself for having those thoughts. It felt like she was her teen self again. The teen that was insecure to such a point that she lost so many good opportunities. But somehow she had evolved into a butterfly leaving her past self behind into the confident Gauravi she was now.

Sighing, she cleared her thoughts. Think about good thoughts. Gauravi good thoughts. She thought but as soon as her mind cleared they both flashed in her mind again. "Argh! Goddamn it!" She screamed slamming her fist beside her head on the table.

"Wae? Wae? What is wrong with you?" Gauravi tilted her head to see Soo Young walk into the room and sit in front of her. Gauravi sighed and turned her head back to previous position. Why? She cried in her mind. "Coffee?" Soo Young said. Gauravi heard the shuffling, sighing again she said.

"You can have the damn coffee."

"Uh? Really? That's new. You handing out something for free." Soo Young said as he shamelessly took a sip from one of the mug. "It's gotten cold." He complained taking another sip. Gauravi would've said few words back but she wasn't in mood to quarrel with him today. "What is with you? You seem quite happy for last few days. Ha Joon left saying you were skipping around whistling today." He said poking her head. Gauravi just ignored him huffing. Her brain wouldn't stop with those stupid imagination.

"Arghh!" She groaned again smacking her head on table. Stop!

B-but, what if they really are?

Why does that even matter? Her egoist side said.

They really looked good together though.

Again why does that matter? Her egoist side said again. You are pretty too. He couldn't keep his hands to himself all these days.

She was so pretty. Was it her eyes? No- her boobs! Yes, they were definitely bigger than hers. Gauravi thought as her hands moved to feel hers. Yes, they were definitely bigger. He does love bigger ones with the way how he always grope mine and share at them, he's palm covering them easily. Her butt was juicy too. But mine isn't that bad, is it? She thought moving her hands from her boobs to her butt. It was good thing that Soo Young was busy blabbing to notice her. Two idiots in their own world.

Realizing what she was doing Gauravi jerked up making Soo Young squeal in shock. "Ggam nol!" He squealed jumping. "Yah! Neo michyeosseo?! (Are you crazy?!)" He screamed glaring at her, who completely ignored him as she stood up.

"Going out for smoke." She abruptly said turning around and left.

"Yah! Yah? YAH!" Soo Young screamed but she was long gone.