서른 넷 - चौतीस

There they go again losing themselves in the kiss. No matter how much Yoongi claimed that he disliked Gauravi, he couldn't resist this overwhelming feeling. Those feelings would always explode leading into something like this. If any third party saw how he has been acting lately they would definitely think he has personality disorder. Just yesterday he was glaring at her like she had killed his relative and today he had his hand tangled in her hair kissing the heck out of her.

Buzz..buzz...buzzz.

Something kept buzzing in between their hot moment. Yoongi grunted ignoring it, he didn't want to stop. Both of them didn't want to stop.

Buzz..buzz.. buzz.

Yoongi growled in angrily before pulling back.

"I swear it's not my phone this time." Gauravi said breathing heavily. Yoongi grunted pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Wae?" He growled annoyed at who ever had interrupted him. "Ah, ne. Okay I'll be there." He nodded his head turning around to inform her that he has to leave. "I hav-she's gone?" His questioned hanged in the air.

"Who?" The voice brought him back.

"No one. I'll be there in five." He said before hanging up the call. She ran again. He thought before letting out a chuckle. "Nevermind. I've got things to do and have little time." He whispered to himself. I'll get her next time. He thought shaking his head.

Taking the opportunity Gauravi succeeded in sneaking away from him. Finally she thought looking back to make sure he had not followed her. "Vedi! Vedi! Vedi! (Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!)" She smacked her forehead three time cursing herself. "Kadhi akal vaparshil tu, vedi? (When will you start using your brain, idiot?" She smacked herself again. "Pan..(But..)" Her mind trailed off to him again. Those soft lips touching her, little bites leading to swollen lips. Unconsciously her hands moved to her lips, finger tips lightly grazing her lips.

"Ms. Gauravi?" Hearing her name being called her head snapped up with her eyes wide. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asked looking worried while Jin stared at her as if thinking she had gone crazy. Gauravi stared at Namjoon and then at Jin and realized what she had been doing. She quickly straighten up, nervously chuckling.

"Haha..I'm fine don't worry about me. I was jus-"

"Going crazy?" Jin said.

"Hyung!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Wae? Didn't you see her speaking in weird language and then smacking herself. And suddenly she was touching her lips like a pervert."

"P-pervert? I'm not." She exclaimed turning red. Oh god she was so embarrassed. She thought covering her flaming cheeks with her palms.

"Hyung stop it." Namjoon said. "I am sorry Ms. Gauravi, Jin hyung didn't mean it like that." He said while giving pointy eyes to Jin at which he huffed in returned. "Jin hyung didn't you have something to say to Ms. Gauravi before?" Jin pouted at that. but nevertheless turned towards her.

"Ms. Gauravi-"

"I am not a pervert. I don't look like one, do I? No! I don't but he just said I looked like one-" Jin gave her a blank stared before turning towards Namjoon.

"I told you she's gone crazy."

"Well you were the one who called her a pervert. It's your fault." Namjoon said causing Jin to huff again.

"YAH!!" Jin shouted causing Namjoon to flinch and Gauravi to clammed her mouth shut which had been blabbering nonsense. "Hmm good, now that you are back to normal." Jin said sighing in relief. These conversation was giving him headache. He thought rubbing his forehead.