쉰네 - चौपन्न

"Here you are." Gauravi said holding her hand out for the boys. Walk to studio was quite tensed as Jin kept staring at her with pointed eyes. As if trying to decipher what she was hiding. Jimin had noticed Gauravi's tensed figure so he stuck to her side chatting about just anything to save her from Jin's questioning. Gauravi was grateful for his help after all she didn't know how she would have avoided Jin. His gaze felt same as of Ben. No wonder they got along well.

"Noona.." Jungkook whined who was being ignored in all this. Gauravi turned to him with smile on her face. Jungkook huffed crossing his arms. She furrowed her eyebrows looking at Jimin for help who rolled his eyes in answer.

"What it is honey?" She asked just to earn another huff from him.  "I can't help you if you don't tell me BunBun."

"BunBun?" Jungkook whispered to himself happy earning another nickname from his noona.

"Jungkook?" Gauravi called for his attention.

"Let that brat be." Jin snapped turning towards her. "Both of you go first. I need to talk with your noona." Jin glared making a shooing motion with his hand.

"But hyun-"

"Hyung-" Both of them clammed their mouths shut when a glare was thrown into their direction.

"Uh- Mr. Jin what do you want to talk about? We can talk about it later. l heard you guys are quite busy these days." Gauravi excused looking at the maknaes with pleading eyes. But both mouthed sorry shaking their head. "I have things to do too. There's this meetin-" Her were cut off as her snapped towards figure that walked out of the studio. Boys followed her line of sight to see Yoongi walking out, who mid stopped when he saw the four pair of eyes staring at him.

"Wae? What happened?" He asked little flustered with all staring. Then his eyes fell on her, mouth opening and closing debating over his words. "Why are you all late? What about the others?" He asked averting his eyes from her, deciding to completely ignore her.

Gauravi clenched her fist as a sharp pain went through her chest. Averting her own eyes from him, she glared at her dirty sneakers. W-what is this? Why? She thought squeezing her eyes shut. It hurts; her nails digged into her palm.

"We aren't that late hyung." Jimin answered.

"Ne, you came early today." Jungkook followed nodded his head at Jimin's statement. "We are on time, a few minutes late maybe. Noona, can I have Ben hyung's number too?" Jungkook suddenly asked turned towards the stiff Gauravi who snapped her head up in attention, before turning it to side again.

"No." She said flatly, surprising everyone at her sudden change in behavior. "I have a meeting to go. Excuse me." She muttered without waiting for reply she was out of there.

"Noona... I didn't mean to upset her." Jungkook whimpered looking at her disappearing back. Jin sighed shaking his head. Patting Jungkook's back he said, "Don't worry, it's not you." His eyes flicking towards to Yoongi and then back to the way she disappeared to. "Let's go in." He said walking in.

Gauravi was back to security room, with her head leaning on the table again. One hand clutching where her heart rests. "Why did it hurt like that?" She whispered to herself. She had somehow came to accept that she was jealous of that beautiful lady. Of course, she was jealous, who wouldn't be? She knew that it was her jealousy that brought her to those weird images that her brain created. "Ughhh! I don't even want to think about it." She groaned clutching her head wanting to get rid of those images. "Why? Why? I knew, I was acting upon my jealous earlier, assuming things but he-he, why did he? So, was it all right? Me assuming things..? I know I was jealous but I hoped that he would explain things upon seeing me but he ignored me." She muttered as her fingers which clutched her head now turned into fist.