예순 일곱 - सदुसष्ट

"GET DOWN!" Gauravi screamed running towards Yoongi. In the mere second she had pushed Yoongi down and the shot was fired. Gauravi's body jerked forward as both Yoongi and her fell down in force. Yoongi's mind went blank, a ring sounded in his ear as his head collided against the floor. Gauravi laid over him not moving at all. His heart was beating fast, his vision blurry. He moved his head to see the man groaned in pain holding his bleeding hand.

"HYUNG! NOONA!"

"HYUNG! LET ME GO! NOONA!!!"

Shouts? Who is shouting? Yoongi turned his head to other side. Jimin and Jungkook were screaming as men held them back. Why are they shouting? He questioned himself, blinking his eyes. Jimin was crying as kicked the man who held him but the man didn't let him go. "What is happening?" Yoongi murmured groaned under the weight. "Huh?" He looked on his chest. Gauravi? Everything came back. Gauravi running towards him. Pushing him down as a gun shot was fired.

"Gauravi?" He whispered as his hand moved on her back. She took the bullet. He was sure she came in the way and pushing him down, taking the bullet herself. "Gauravi? Y-yah. Wake-wake u-up." He stuttered. Fear creeped over his mind. She wasn't moving at all. He moved, one hand around her and other to side to sit up. "Yah wake up!" He cried hugging her close.

"Let me go you bastard! Let me go!" Jimin screamed. "Noona! Noona!" He cried.

"Hyung, n-noona, why is she not moving?" Jungkook cried. "Ha Joon hyung, noona is hurt, please!" Jungkook screamed at Ha Joon who had started heading towards Yoongi and Gauravi. Yoongi was crying out to wake her up. He hugged her close when Ha Joon tried to approach them.

"Yoongi-sii let me, the medical help is here." He said calmly, he had to be calm even though his mind was screaming at him. Yoongi hesitantly slide back as her head laid in his lap.

"Ha Joon-sii?" He questioned staring at his hand which was covering her wound. "Ppi? Why-why is there no blood?" He asked

"Wae?" Ha Joon looked at his hand and then at where the bullet wound was supposed to be.

"Why is there no blood?" Yoongi asked again looking confused.

"Arghh." A groan caught their attention. Both turned their heads down horrified. Gauravi turned around laying on her back. "Of course, there is no blood." She groaned out lifting her shirt up. "That doesn't mean that it didn't hurt like bitch." She groaned. She was wearing a bulletproof jacket.

"Ma'am..." Ha Joon let out a sigh of relief. "Are you okay?" He questioned.

"You-you, are you c-crazy?" Yoongi sobbed looking at Gauravi. "Why would you do something like this? Why would jump in like that? What if you had-"

"Hey, kitty. Look I am fine. Stop crying, will you?" Gauravi said trying to sit up but her hand gave out and she fell back down.

"Gauravi!" Yoongi exclaimed securing her head back on his lap. "Stop moving you idiot! You are hurt." He scolded. Her head was bleeding, her hand looked black and blue. Of course, she wasn't able to support herself on it.

"I think, I broke it." She muttered looking at her right hand. It must be when she tried to save Yoongi's head from colliding with floor. "Hurts." She hissed when she tried to move her fingers.

"Of course, it hurts you idiot!" Yoongi scolded again.

"NOONA!!" Two voices screamed kicking around as the man held them back from coming near Gauravi and Yoongi. Gauravi turned her head to side and smiled.

"I am okay!" She laughed at their crying face as they were getting dragged out. They looked like toddlers. "Ha Joon, please escort them from here." She asked turning towards Ha Joon who nodded standing up. She smiled using her other hand and sat up with Yoongi supporting her.