서른 여덟 - अडतीस

Gauravi knocked twice. "Mr. Jimin are you okay in there?" She waited for his response. "Huh? Why isn't he responding?" She muttered, this time banging on the door louder. "Mr. Jimin?! Can you hear me?" Still not getting any response she decided to just walk in. "I'm coming in!" She was about to slam open the door when.

"W-wait!Don't come in Ms. Gauravi." Gauravi's hand stopped from turning the door help. "I-I need noona's help. My nec-cklace is stuck, cutting through my clothes. Can you bring noona.." Her eyebrows furrowed. Necklace? Cutting through? What the-? Gauravi's eyes widen. "I need noona's help!"

"Mr. Jimin hang in there. Your noona will be here. Don't worry." Gauravi replied backing away few steps from the door.

"Mayday!Mayday!Mayday! Seal the backstage area!" Gauravi pulled out her gun from the back of her pant. She took a deep breath, pulled the trigger guard and kicked open the door before rushing in. "Hands up in the air!" She shouted at man who had his back towards her. "I SAID HANDS UP IN THE AIR!" The man put his hands up something fell down from it. Her eyes followed to see a knife cover in blood, she titled her head to see Jimin laying down with a bloody neck.

"You bastard!" Without thinking she shot at the man's leg making him cry in pain and fall down. She rushed towards Jimin, and pushed the man away making him cry out in pain again. She quickly put two fingers under Jimin's nose and sighed in relief when she felt him breathing. "I need medic team. Mr. Jimin is injured."

"Hahaha!" The man laughed, hissing in pain. "I just knocked him unconscious." He cackled making Gauravi pull up her gun again. "Woah woah woah! You already shot me once." He grinned hissing in pain again.

"And wouldn't think twice to shoot your fucking brains off." Gauravi glared spatting at him.

"Ma'am!" Finally the back up was here. Ha Joon rushed in pointing his gun at the man who was laughing like crazy.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm already injured and unarmed!" The man laughed.

"Area is sealed. Back up will be heading onto backstage. Head to the room ma'am or it would create panic in staff." Ha Joon informed as Gauravi nodded.

"Joon take him care of him. I'm taking Mr. Jimin." Gauravi quickly tuck her gun back and lifted Jimin bridal style. She ran carrying him to backstage where she knew she could get help. She ran with all strength, she knew that he was unconscious but he was still bleed though the cut didn't look that deep but he had bleed too much looking at the shirt that was soak. "Clear the table!" She shouted rushing into the only room that was near the backstage. The medic team was ready, Gauravi quickly laid Jimin onto the, now cleared table.

"N-noona..." Jimin whispered holding on to Gauravi's hand weakly as Gauravi continued to shout with panic look on her face, her grey shirt was soak dark red. "N-noo-na.." His ears rang and everything around him looked blurred.

"Jimin? Jimin!" Gauravi leaned near him holding his cheek. "You are going to be okay Mr. Jimin. Just look at me okay. Squeeze my hand."

"N-noona s-s-sleepy." Jimin muttered as his eyes started to get heavy.

"Quick! He's losing consciousness!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What did you get?" Gauravi asked Ha Joon who arrived in the room. She had not left Jimin's side since he was treated. Jimin was still unconscious, he neck bandaged and Iv drip injected in his arm.