넷 - चार

Gauravi looked around at seven members who were scattered around in the room avoiding each other.

"Umm guys I know it is awkward and all but all I am asking you guys is to just pair up during events and such." Gauravi said eyeing everyone.

"Uh yeah, it's not that hard guys yeah? It's just sitting together." Namjoon said.

"She could have said that. There was no need of bringing up those ships and stuff." Yoongi said, more like grunted.

"Well, then we would have ultimately questioned her why and then she would have to bring the ships up. And since when you got problem with it huh hyung. You and Jimin basically confirmed your ship through Serendipity." Namjoon said narrowing his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"Well...that just about our bromance, our understanding and bond." Yoongi explained.

"Exactly." Namjoon said.

"Okay, jeez fine. Whatever it is, we'll do it." At this Namjoon nodded.

"Hyung, ask her if that's the only thing we have to do." Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"Uh yeah, Jungkook's asking if that's the only thing you want us to do like sitting together and nothing else right?" He explained what Jungkook said.

"Yes, I mean you guys are comfortable with each other so there is no problem about that. Just you have to pair up according to ships." Gauravi nodded and said.

"Everyone agrees right?" Namjoon asked.

"Ne. (Yes) " Everyone nodded.

"Okay. Thanks!" Gauravi smiled and looked for something inside her small bag she was carrying.

"Miss Gauravi?" Hoseok called.

"Gauravi is just fine." She said smiling at Hoseok.

"Okay. What are the ships, who are in it?" He asked.

"He is asking-" Namjoon started but Gauravi cut him off with a smile.

"It's fine." She said to Namjoon who nodded. "Well to be honest, each one of you are shipped together with each other. Namjin, Yoonmin, Vkook, Sope, Yoonkook, Vmin, Jikook, Jihope-"

"Okay! Okay!" Jungkook shouted. "Wae (Why) I am shipped with everyone?" He mumbled.

"She did say that everyone is shipped with each other." Taehyung said.

"Which are famous?" Hoseok asked.

"Hyung wae?" Jungkook whined. At that Gauravi awed. Everyone turned towards her.

"H-ha ha. It's just that he is like a cute baby." She stuttered chuckling.

"Aniiii!!! (No!)" Jungkook shouted blushing. Everyone laughed at his flustered face even Yoongi cracked a smile. "I am not a baby. I am 21!" He exclaimed annoyed at everyone.

"Okay sorry!" She said still chuckling.

"How old are you?" He asked huffing at her. Jin, who was sitting beside him smacked his head. "Oww! Hyung!"

"You shouldn't asked a lady her age." Jin said.

"No it's fine. I'm 24." She answered.

"Korean age will be 25." Namjoon calculated.

"You are old." Jimin said getting whacked by Jin. "Ow! Ani, Ani! I didn't mean it like that. I wanted to say she is older than me but I don't know how say that properly in English!" He said flustered rubbing his arm where Jin whacked him.