Chapter 50

This chapter is dedicated to LadyOakenshield enjoy!

Today is the day where I am finally going to learn what I am.

Dr Morgue will be here in 15 minutes and I am finishing getting ready to meet with him.

I had finished my makeup and now I was putting on my dress. It was a deep purple with a lacy skirt. A piece of silk wrapped around my throat and down the center of my chest was a gap that still cover my cleavage up.

It matched perfectly with the purple and black makeup I had applied.

I was now finished and as I was about to slip out of the room, my door opened

I was now finished and as I was about to slip out of the room, my door opened. There was no sign of anyone or anything that could of opened the door but I soon shook that thought out of my head when I heard the pitter patter of Jane's heeled feet on the cobbled stone floor of the castle.

"Chess we have a problem." Her little voice sounded of the walls within the damp corridor as she hurried towards me.

"What is it sister?" I asked hoping she was okay.

"Dr. Morgue has arrived-" She stopped before saying anything else.

"And?" I pressed, wanting to know what was bothering her and caused her pretty face to frown.

With a heavy sigh from her behalf she carried on speaking. 

"So has your sister. Bella and the pixie Cullen have arrived as well."

"Okay, is Gianna still at her desk or has Demetri took her to the cabin to be changed?"

"They have already gone." 

"Okay. Get Corin to bring them into the throne room Bella, Alice and Dr. Morgue and then get Santiago to retrieve Dickweed from the dungeons then come join be by my throne." I gave my order and started to walk away.

"On it." She said as she glided away.

I walked towards the throne room and after travelling through many corridors, I finally reached the throne room doors.

The doors were made of a rose mahogany that had the pattern of roses and vines tangling up the center to separate them.

As I looked at the doors, the opened with a forceful swing and a heavy clunking noise that I bet could be heard through out the whole of the castle.

In front of me on there thrones sat my uncles and father.

"Hello Uncle Cauis," I said giving him a hug "Uncle Aro," I gave him a hug just as tight as Cauis'. I then went up to my father and wrapped my arms around him squeezing him a little tighter than my Unlce's so then I know he wasn't going to leave me again. " Hiya Papa." I whispered it so it was as light as a feather but could be heard by millions.

"Ciao mia cara figlia. I'm here." <Hello my darling daughter> His voice soothed me.

From afar I heard multiple foot steps so I remove my arms from my father and sat upon my throne, holding my head high as the double doors to the throne room opened.