Chapter 5

A/N Still wearing the outfit FPC.

The receptionist was a red haired lady with a skinny body which was covered in a skirt suit that was too big for her.

"Hello, my name is Duchess and this is my sister Isabella Swan, we're here to collect our schedules." I say, my voice thick with a sweet sound.

"Ah yes, here you go young ladies. Enjoy your first day of school." 

"Thank you." Bella spoke.

We walked outside the reception and looked at our schedules.

Mine and Bella's Schedule

"So we have the same classes then." I stated the obvious.

"Yes it appears so. Come on English is about to start." Bella grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hallway.

When we arrived at English, Mr Mason gave us a disgusted look.

"You're both late." His deep voice rumbled.

"And you're a teacher who needs manners cause that attitude isn't going to get you anywhere." I retorted.

"Why you little brat! No sit down and do as you're told Miss Swan unless you want a detention!" He screeched.

"Wow never met a teacher as rudely mannered as you."

As I was speaking, I turned around, flipping my hair in the process and walked out into the corridor.

"Miss Swan! Get back in here this instance!" the teacher yelled.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back.

I then walked down the corridor to find the library.

Looking down at the at the ground, I turn a corner and bump into something rock solid causing me to fall on my backside.

"Ow!" I said looking up to meet a pair of golden eyes.

"OMG! Emmett, watch where your going!" A familiar voice shouted.

The owner of the voice came into view and the first thing I recognized was the shoes.

"OMG! Rosalie!" I squeal, jumping up and throwing myself into her arms.

"Duchess, you look amazing in that outfit!" Her voice raised an octave and bounced off the walls of the corridor.

"Oh yeah, I'll give it back to you when I've washed it and everything and Carlisle said it was okay so I hope you don't mind, so yeah. Sorry." I rambled.

"It's fine you can keep the outfit and I told Carlisle to let you change into something other than your bloody clothes. Anyway what are you doing?" She asked.

"Going to the library. I mean I just walked out of English 'cause Mr Mason is rude."

"Wow!" Emmett shouted, receiving a punch from Rosalie and me. "What was that for?" He asks as me and Rose just laugh.

The bell rang, scaring us all, Emmet screeching like a girl, making me and Rose start laughing again.