Chapter 16

I went back to the room and got changed into some clothes I found in the closet. (At top.)

And died my hair. Again.

(New Hair)

(New Hair)

After I've done dying my hair and getting changed, I walk out of the room only to bump into something rock solid.

Looking up, Marcus' face was in mine.

"Sorry Marcus." I spoke.

"It's fine Chess. It's alright if I call you Chess?"

Yeah that's fine. Would you like something?" I ask politely.

"Follow me." He says and then starts walking.

I follow him into a great room where everyone else is waiting. 

And by everyone, I mean everyone.

The Cullen's and Bella and the Volturi Guard.

"Go and sit on my throne if you want Chess." Marcus states.

"Thanks Marcus." I say as I walk over to his throne were I sit down.

"Damn, nice hair." Jasper speaks.

"Thanks Jazzy Bear."

"I may have a theory as to why Chess is blacking out quite so often. I don't think it's actually her.  My theory is that she has an alter ego like Jasper has Major. The only thing is, I don't know when Chess calls upon it. Or why for that matter. Jasper, I would like you to try and bring Chess' alter ego out for me." Marcus' soft voice fills everyone's ears.

"Will it hurt her?" Jasper asks.

"Jazzie Cake, I'll be fine. I promise you honey. Now let Major out and try to Bring out my alter ego." I spoke before Marcus could.

"Okay. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Jaz whispers before his stance goes ridged and Major comes out.

"Alright ya'll, Duchess, close ya eyes an' relax for me. Righ' I'm goinin' to send ya some feelin's, I want ya to try an' release ya alter ego." Major's think southern accent drums me into my mind and next thing I know, I can see but it's like I'm looking through someone else's eyes.