Chapter 14

"What do you know about me Duchess?" Marcus asked.

"Marcus is one of the three leaders the coven. He possesses the of , allowing him to see the emotional ties between individuals. He was the husband of until her death. The loss of his wife forced him into a withdrawn, introverted state. He is only kept in the coven by Chelsea's power to keep him loyal. He was 19 when turned." I speak.

"What about me and Caius?" Aro questioned.

" Aro is one of the three leaders of the —the dominant coven of the world. He is widely accepted as the overall leader of the Volturi, and shows the of , which gives him the ability to read someone's thoughts and memories with a single touch. He is the husband of Sulpicia and the older brother of Didyme. He uses to Chelsea change the loyalties of the vampires whom he wants to join the Volturi and secure his power status. He was transformed in his mid-twenties.

Caius is one of the three ancient leaders of the , who are based in , and who, according to Edward Cullen , lead a very civilized lifestyle. Caius has a wife named Athenodora and is the most ruthless of the three leaders. He was transformed in his late forties." I finished and took in a great big breath.

"Duchess, how do you feel when you get these waves of informat-" Marcus started but was cut of by me collapsing into his arms, trying my hardest no to let the darkness surround me.

"I feel like I'm underwater or waiting for the lava of a volcano swallow me up and never let me go again. I feel trapped and every time it happens it's like someone else is taking over my body and soul..." Before I could finish, the darkness took hold and I let out a scream as my body started to burn.