Chapter 11

A/N:This is what she's wearing.

I'm currently in a car dealers shop looking at cars.

I'm just walking around next to the dealer who's going on and on about the cars until I put my hand in front of his face and walk over to this beautiful Rose Gold Lamborghini.

Slowly, I start to approach it, hoping it was really there and not a figment of my imagination.

"How much is it?" I yell tot the car dealer.

"$200,000 miss." He spoke coming up next to me.

"I'll take it." 

Pulling out my cheque book, I wrote the amount needed on to the page then ripped it out and handed it to the man.

"Okay come with me, you need to sign a few papers and then you can be off."

I followed behind him to the office and signed the papers.

He handed me the keys to my new car and I get in it and drive off.

I drive to Charlie's house were he and Bella are stood outside next to the Chevy.

I get out of the car and they look at me with open mouths.

"Hi Bells, Charlie. Just grabbing my stuff 'cause I'm staying over at the Cullen's tonight." I state.

"Chess, where did you get that car?" Charlie asked.

"I bought it." 

"You are so taking me to the shop before you go to the Cullen's!" Bella exclaims.

"Fine, just let me get my stuff and I'll drive you there."

I walk inside and practically run up the stairs and into my room.

Grabbing my bag, I stuff clothes and pajamas into it.

Grabbing my keys, I run downstairs and go outside to see Charlie studying my car.

"Come on Bells, lets go!" I yell to her.

"I coming!" She yells back.

Jumping in the car, I take Bella to the shop.

I go in with her and buy a bunch of crap food which include: Love hearts, Hershey's cookie and crème, Haribo, Sherbet Fountain and loads more.

"You ready Bells?" 

"Yeah." She replies and follows me out of the shop.

I drop her back off at Charlie's and drive to the Cullen's.