Chapter 13

A/N what she's wearing.

Waking up in a cold dark room is not what I was expecting but here I am, lying on some concrete floor.

Wait concrete?

Where the hell am I?

"I see you're awake. I'll go get Aro." A dark voice speaks.

"Wait, where am I? Where's Carlisle?" I shout but no one was there to reply.

I curl myself up in the corner and wait for this Aro guy to come and get me.

The door made of bars opens and someone grabs my arms and starts to drag me out into the cold corridor and through a wooden door into a brighter room.

"Where are we going?" I asked the person dragging me but got no answer.

"I said were are we going?!" I yell and suddenly the person has been flung of and into a wall.

"You bitch!" He yells angrily.

"I'm sorry... I don't even know what just happened. Are you alright?"

Suddenly, I can't breathe as I'm pushed up on to a wall with a hand enclosed around my throat. 

My hands grab the arm, trying to pull the hands from my throat. 

"Your blood smells the heaven. I wonder what it would taste like." The voice speaks as his teeth graze my neck, going deep enough to pierce the skin, his tongue licks the blood away and just as he's about to drain me dry, he's pushed off me by a guy with raven hair and blood red eyes.

A guy with blonde shoulder length hair grabs the man by the hair and tears the head right of his shoulders.

Looking down I realize what I'm wearing.

"Rose you are so dead." I whisper.

"Are you okay?" A soft voice asks.

Looking up, I realize three people in front of me.

"I'm Aro and these are my brothers..." He starts.

"Caius and Marcus. It's nice to finally meet the kings of Volterra." I speak softly, not realizing what I did.

"How do you know our names little one?" Marcus asks.

"I know everything about you."

"How?" Caius asks.

"I don't know." I reply.