Chapter 52

Bella's POV

We got of the plane about an hour ago and we are currently in a yellow Porsche that Alice jacked. We are rounding the last corner when we get stopped by people wearing red cloaks.

"What are they doing Alice?" I asked, irritated, "I need to get to Edward before it's too late!" I complained next to her.

"It's a celebration. God why is Edward so stupid." Alice mumbled.

"What's the celebration for Alice?" I asked as curiosity got the better of me.

"It's Saint Marcus day. It's to celebrate the vampires being killed. Or so they say." She says. "You need to get to Edward. Go now." 

I opened the car door and flung myself on to the street. I legged it up some random stairs and I suddenly saw the clock of a tower. I knew that's were I was heading. I ran as fast as I could, through a water fountain and to the doors of the castle the doors flung open as Edward walked out, I wrapped myself around him.

"Edward, I'm alive. I'm alive." I whispered still knowing he could hear it.

"Duchess was right." I heard him say.

"Yes she was now come along, Duchess needs to talk to you." I look over Edward's shoulder to see my Jane.

"Bella, go have fun in the parade." Edward told me.

I turned around to start walking away but was stopped before I could.

"No. The human comes with us. Felix, Alec, take them to the throne room." Jane turns around until she hears a cough.

"Dr. Morgue erm, I'll tell the queen that your hear, Felix take Dr. Morgue as well, me and the Queen will meet you at the throne room." 

And with that, she walks off or more like glides away. After she's gone Alice joins us.

"Come on then boys," She said to Felix and Alec, "We can't keep the Queen waiting."

We all start walking and were walking for about ten minutes until we reach the familiar door of the throne room.

And as they are thrown open, I see my sister holding her head high and we stepped in.

The doors closing and keeping us within the room.