Chapter 1

OMG! I can't believe I'm finally going.

I'm sat giddily on a plane heading to Forks, Washington where I going to live with my dad.

We'll go to the diner and go fishing together and it'll be so fun!

While thinking about all the great stuff me and Charlie are gonna do, my iPhone 7 starts to ring. Bella's name flashing on my screen.

I answer it.

"Duchess, thank god I reached you, where are you?" Bella my twin sister asks, her voice coated with worry.

Oh, I'm Duchess by the way.

"I'm on a plane to Forks." I reply, using a calm and collective voice.

"I thought those two had locked you in the basement again or worse." Her voice strained with unshed tears, threating to make an appearance.

"Bella, you know I had to get away and I want you to as well 'cause if I'm not there, who's going to be their punching bag and I don't want that to be my baby sister." My voice was thick and my throat burned with bile as the thought of my baby sister being hurt because of me.

"I'll come and stay with you in Forks with dad and don't call me your baby sis, I was two minutes after you." Her smile could be heard in her voice.

"I love ya, Bells."

"Love you too Duchess, bye, see you in Forks."

"See ya in Forks, bye." 

Bella hung up after I said bye.

So yeah, as you know I'm Duchess Swan, Bella's twin sister, older by two minutes.

We look nothing alike due to the fact that I dyed my brown hair red and black at twelve, then when I turned 15, I dyed a strip purple just to annoy Renee even more.

I don't have a good relationship with Renee or her new husband Phil.

The scars that litter my body say they didn't like me much either.

Bella's the only person who knows about the scars.

Anyway I've got a three hour flight ahead of me and I'm gonna sleep through it all.