Chapter 39

I didn't stop walking until my feet hurt and the sun was rising. I finally had a look around me to see where I have wandered off to and it surprises me to see that I have walked all the way to Seattle.
I had be ventured into a dark alleyway when a voice was heard behind me.
"Now what's a pretty little thing like you doing down here"
The voice was gruff and dark.
I turned around to see piercing purple eyes, like mine when my abilities show.
The eyes weren't for just one person though as behind me was a small gang. All sharing the same eyes.
"Walking." I replied stiffly.
Then one of the people behind the man whispered into his ear.
He growled menacingly.
"Are you sure it's her?" He said to the women who had whispered into his ear.
His reply was a nod yes.
His scream of fury probably could of bee  heard by everyone up in Forks.
Then all of a sudden, he had grabbed hold of me and flung me to the floor.
He started to kick me and so did the others.
I just lay on the floor laughing at how shit my life is.
My tears flowing out of my eyes.
My eyes in particular were squeezed shut.
I opened them in time to see the black some of a shoe slam down on to my face.
I welcomed the darkness with open arms.