Chapter 43

Duchess POV

After I had pulled away from Marcus, I turned around to see everyone staring at me until suddenly, they bowed down to me.

"You Majesty." A chorus of voices drifted through my ears.

"Everyone stop." I said.

Every single vampire rose from the floor.

"As the true leader of the vampire kingdom, I ask my father and uncles to lead beside me in order to protect the vampires." I projected my voice like the queen i am meant to be. "Father, Uncle's, would you be willing to lead beside me as a team?" I ask.

I looked from Marcus, Aro to Caius as they all nodded their heads.

"Jane, I want you to be my personal guard, Demetri, you will protect Marcus, Alec you have my uncle Aro and Felix you are assigned to my Uncle Caius. Any objections?"

Again everyone agreed.

"Right everyone other than my father, my uncles and our guard can leave. Thank you."

Everyone was gone in the space of a second.

"Now that everyone's gone, II caught be the queen. I'm not good at that type of stuff." I cried out.

"Chess calm down." Jane said.

"First we will start by finding out to what extent your power goes and then we will go from there." Uncle Aro said.

"Okay thats fine there is somet..." Befor I could finish, the door flung open.

There stood the Cullens in all their glory.