Chapter 21

True's POV

"Hello Phil, Renee. I am True. One of Duchess' alter ego's. My birth was for one thing and one thing only, to tell the truth and to poses people into showing me the truth as to why the have done such bad deeds. Now, I will give you a choice. Truth, tell me or I will force you to tell me." My voice was dark and merciless. 

"We will not tell you anything." Phil stated.

"Then so be it." I spoke.

Their eyes began to glaze over and the skin pale into a drip white look.

"Now, why don't you show me what happened?" I question knowing they had no choice but to do so.

The world darkened into a light grey and a younger version of Renee and Charlie stood in a lab.

"Hello Renee, I am Doctor Phil and I will be the one to do the procedure if you are still willing to go through with it." The new man spoke from behind.

Turning around, Renee and Charlie came face to face with the other man in the room.

"Yes, we would still like to go through with this." Renee spoke while Charlie's face read different.

"Well, if you would like to follow me." Doctor Phil said while turning around and walking in the opposite direction they were facing.

They entered a room with a bed.

"Lie down Renee." Dr Phil ordered.

She did as she was told.

"You're just going to feel a prick in the upper thigh. Okay?" Dr Phil asked.

Renee hummed her agreement.

Dr Phil placed the needle in her thigh and pushed the purple liquid into Renee thigh.

"All down. Come back if anything is bothering you." Dr Phil said while holding the door open for them to leave.

9 MONTHS LATER

Renee was in the delivery room at the hospital giving birth to her daughter.

But both her, Charlie and the doctors were shocked when two babies came out.

One dead.

While the Doctors resusatated the other baby, Renee was holding the other one.

"What should we came them?" Renee asked.

"Duchess Crimson Swan for this one and the other one Isabella Marie Swan."

"They're perfect." Renee whispered as the other baby started to cry.

3 MONTHS LATER

Charlie walked in from work to she his wife, Renee, making out with the doctor from the lab.

They divorced a month after Charlie found them.

6 YEARS LATER

"She's an abomination." Phil yelled angrily.

"She's still our daughter!" Renee cried as Phil hit a young girl.

"You will learn to hate her to." Phil yelled, still hitting the girl. "I don't even want to look at her!" He yelled.

"Then lock her in the basement, just don't hurt my little girl." Renee whispered.

Coming out of the vision, I looked at Renee.

"I will spare you because Duchess begs of me to do so," I look at Phil, "but she has little compassion for you."

I lunge at Phil and sink my teeth into his flesh, enjoying the way he begged.

But I would show no mercy as he showed no towards Duchess when she begged...