25

I walked out of the house, my arm in Charlie's and got in the limo.

After about half an hour we got out of the limo and my Charlie put a blindfold on me to cover my eyes.

We walk forward, Charlie guiding me and when we finally stop he takes the blindfold of and I blink open my eyes to see a cave with purple fairy lights lighting it up.

In the cave was an archway covered in blue, black and white roses. 

Under the arch was my soon to be husband, Carlisle, in a black tux with a midnight blue tie.

As me and Charlie walked up to him, I smiled so brightly at the man I knew I loved with all my heart, a single tear rolled down my face.

At the alter, we reached Carlisle and Charlie passed my hand to Carlisle's and gave him a look that quite clearly said 'hurt her and I will kill you myself' . Carlisle tipped his head  forward ever so slightly to acknowledge it.

The priest stood just infront of me and Carlisle.
"Repeat after me." His voice said

"I Carlisle promise to love and cherish you, for the rest of your life. I will try to bring laughter to your life, and make you happy, I will consider you in the decisions I have to make, and value your opinions. Today I vow to be your husband for the rest of our lives.

I will seek to always be loving unto you. I will share your joys and your sorrows, and will be devoted unto you until the ultimate parting.

 To have, to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death us do part, and this is my solemn vow." Carlisle said.

I look at him with tears in my eyes.

The priest looked at me and told me to say my vows as well.

"Carlisle today I promise to respect you always. I will share the good times and bad times with you, be a support and guide. Above all, I will love you from now until our days end.

I, promise to be a true and loving companion. I promise to be the best wife and parent that I can be and to commit myself forever to our relationship together.

I will be faithful and honest, loving and trustworthy. I will seek to bring you stability and order in a chaotic world. I will be your partner and friend for life."

When I had finally finished the tears rolled from my eyes and on to me cheeks.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said, and as Carlisle leaned in he wiped the tears of my face and then kissed me passionately.