Chapter 44

Bella's POV

Something was off.

And I ain't talking about the fact that there is a vampire on he floor missing a head is weird.

No I am on about my sister.

She looks different.

I just can't grasp what it is though.

It looks as though her body has curved out more, and her hair has gone lighter as well as her skin but maybe she just has a bit of a tan. I don't know.

But her face.

Her lips looked fuller and her eyes brighter.

"Bella?" I heard Duchess shout my name and my body shaking from her hands on my shoulder.

She seemed a lot stronger.

"Duchess, what happened to you?" I asked.

"A lot has changed Bella." Her voice shook a bit.

"Mistress... How have you been able to be that close to her?" Jane's little pipsqueak voice spoke.

I was confused as to who she was talking to because there was no Queen a the vampires... unless.

"I cant smell her Jane." Was all my sister said before she turned on her heel and walked away.

Her shoulders shook a little, like she was silently crying.

Duchess had gotten to the door before I spoke.

"It's you isn't it?" I questioned her.

She turned around, her face strong and determined, but her eyes, oh her eyes held so much pain and sorrow.

"I cant discuss this right now. I'm so sorry Bella." Her stone cold face faltered before she left the room.

A/N- Im sorry if the chapter is short, and also for the long wait on the update! Hope you all enjoy.

Laters lovlies 💜💙💜💙😘😘