Chapter 46

Duchess Pov

It's been 3 months since I sent the Cullens along with Bella home.
And 4 for the last time I saw Carlisle and to say that I am worrying would be an understatement.

Jane has been working me really hard and right now I'm training against Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri.

Uncles and Father are stood in the training room watching as my skill levels and powers become stronger.

Uncle Aro counts down from five and on que, Felix comes running for me.

I flip over him and as I do, Demitri picks me up from the front.

Before he can do anything, I wrap my legs around his waist and fall back on to my arms.
I lift my legs up and fall on to my back whilst using my feet to throw Demtri on to the floor.

I us my arms and jump up just before Alec  gets to me with a flick of my wrist Alec is on the floor due to my shield.

The only person left is Jane.

Jane is a great opponent.

She's strong and agile and whilst her power is pain, she knows she can't use it on me.

Nobody's power works on me except Marcus'.

Although, if I allow it, Aro, Jasper and Edward.

Not even Alice can see my future.

Anyway as me and Jane are fighting and I'm about to win might I add, Gianna bursts through the door.

"Mistress." She says bowing, heavily out of breath.

"Yes Gianna?" I spoke courtly.

"Mr Edward Cullen is here to speak with you and the Masters."

"Have Chelsea escort him to the throne room and my and my uncle's and father will be there in a minute."

Will a smile, she left.

"Next time, Your but will be stuck to the floor." I laughed to Jane.

"You wish Chess."

And with that we left the training room and went to see what Edward wanted.