Chapter 12

As soon as I get to the Cullen's, I change into my pajamas and run into Rose's room were she and Alice sat Indian style on the bed

"Hi girls!" I hollered.

"Hey Chess." Rose and Alice reply, laughing.

I jump on to the bed and flop on to my stomach not realizing the boys were stood in the doorway.

"So Rose what's it like being a vampire?" I ask.

"Well it does suck sometimes but on the plus side, we have no periods and the speed is amazing." She explains. "What do you know?"

I sit up on my knees and look at them intensely.

"I know that you're extremely fast and strong. Your skin is cold and when in the sun it sparkles an..."

"Wait, how do you know are skin sparkles in the sun?" Alice questions.

"I don't know. I keep getting these dreams though about you all. Well ever since Carlisle told me you were vampires."

"What else do you see?" Rose asks.

"I think I know how you all became vampires, if my dreams are true anyway."

"Go on then. Tell us what you think."

"Carlisle set a trap for the vampires and chased one down. Carlisle believes that the vampire was actually too hungry to run and consciously decided to attack. The vampire fell on Carlisle and left him bleeding in the streets after killing two other men and taking off with a third.

Alice's early history is very vague, as she remembers nothing of her human life and woke up alone as a vampire.  Alice was changed by an old vampire who worked at the asylum in order to protect her from James, a tracker vampire who was hunting her but after doing some research, Alice found her grave and discovered that the date on her tombstone matched the date of her admission to the asylum.  She has a sister and a niece.

Carlisle changed Edward into a vampire in 1918 during the second wave of the Spanish influenza, after the passing of his both parents. Edward was initially resentful of Carlisle for turning him into a monster, and used his compassion against him.

Jasper was turned into a vampire in 1863 by a vampire namedMaria when he was 20 years old. As a vampire, he gained the abilityto manipulate the emotions of those around him. Recognizing hishigh rank in the army, Maria decided to change him into a vampireto help her claim territory in Monterrey. Jasper's responsibilitywas to train young vampires and then kill them when they were nolonger useful, about a year after their transformation- when theirstrength began to fade. it's all in eclipse there are a couple ofpages about it.

In 1933, Rosalie was turned into a vampire by Carlisle Cullen after being raped and beaten to the brink of death by a group of drunken men, including her fiancé. Two years later, Rosalie rescued a young man named Emmett from being mauled by a bear, and after turned him into a vampire, the two fell very deeply in love.

Emmet was attacked by a bear while hiking and Rosalie found him. Hereminded her of her friend's son, because of his curly hair, soshe carried him back to Carlisle who turned him into a vampire.

Did I do well?" I asked the shell shocked vampires in the room until my vision fell blurry and I let darkness consume me.